Meeting Notes 2009 04 07
Revision as of 20:23, 7 April 2009 by Rachel
- What Noisebridge is about.
- Regular Happenings
- RFID Hacking weekend workshop Saturday 2009-04-11 (this event recently moved from the original March date)
- First aid and CPR class - Completed, went well. Should have another at some point.
- Five Minutes of Fame coming up on April 16th
- DC3 Forensics Challenge
- Membership Team meeting report
- Treasurer's report
- Project status
- No Starch Press offer for Noisebridge
- Selling drinks at a profit to fund Noisebridge? (Consensus happening tonight!)
- "Club Mate" at Noisebridge?
- Expanding Noisebridge?
- Noisebridge social club
- Lets face it: Tuesday night is not for hacking, it's the de facto social night
- Noisebridge at the SF Maker Faire - also, the NB page: Maker Faire 2009
- Noisebridge booth
- Huge Hardware Hacking Area
- Hacker space talk
- Lets go camping!
- DIYBio - update -- praveen can't make it, fridge will be out within the megasecond (by friday a unmarked black van will come and get it, email praveen if problems)
- Safety review procedures / review process
- Talk with Twin City Maker group.
- read membership folder names