Meeting Notes 2009 04 14
- What Noisebridge is about.
- The Names
- Treasurer's report
- Have an art project you wanna show off? The Robogames Art Exhibition wants you!
- Five Minutes of Fame this Thursday April 16th, 8PM!
What's Going On at Noisebridge
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c)
- Pyclass (Monday at 6:30PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning Wednesdays (8PM, 83c)
- Science/Engineering Huddle (8PM Thursdays, 83c)
- Natural Language Corners
- Sense Extension/Sensebridge/Cyborgism Group (Sundays)
- DC3 Digital Forensics Challenge
- Potential OpenAMD deployment
- Go on Sunday 3pm
Membership Committee Recommendations
- Hiatus: members may take hiatus for any reason so long as they arrange it with the Treasurer.
- Removal: Members may be removed for non-payment after three months of non-responsiveness.
- Membership: The process should be described as a process to get to the goal of having good members, not as the only way; this explaination should happen regularly (when we do the binder?).
- Fund allocations for selling drinks and other activities
- Purchasing additional NB stickers (MakerFaire, ToorCamp, etc., library cataloging project)
- anybody got a truck they are willing to drive for us to get free great furniture? -Steve
Membership Committee Discussion
- License to Interject: We should host a class on how to handle social groups and situations effectively.
- Timeouts: members may be given a "time out" on a week-by-week basis, as the result of consensus-minus-one at a Tuesday meeting. While on "time out" a member may not use the space and his/her pic/info is on the "wall of shame" on the inside of the door.