Meeting Notes 2009 04 14
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Moderator: Turkshead
- What Noisebridge is about.
- Treasurer's report
Membership Committee Recommendations
- Hiatus: members may take hiatus for any reason so long as they arrange it with the Treasurer.
- Timeouts: members may be given a "time out" on a week-by-week basis, as the result of consensus-minus-one at a Tuesday meeting. While on "time out" a member may not use the space and his/her pic/info is on the "wall of shame" on the inside of the door.
- Removal: Members may be removed for non-payment after three months of non-responsiveness.
- Membership: The process should be described as a process to get to the goal of having good members, not as the only way; this explaination should happen regularly (when we do the binder?).
- Fund allocations for selling drinks and other activities