Meeting Notes 2009 04 21
- Moderator: Jeffrey Malone
- What Noisebridge is about.
- The Names
- Treasurer's report
What's Going On at Noisebridge
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c)
- Pyclass (Monday at 6:30PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning Wednesdays (8PM, 83c)
- Science/Engineering Huddle (8PM Thursdays, 83c)
- Natural Language Corners
- Sense Extension/Sensebridge/Cyborgism Group (Sundays)
- DC3 Digital Forensics Challenge
- Potential OpenAMD deployment
- Go on Sunday 3pm
- Purchasing additional NB stickers (MakerFaire, ToorCamp, etc., library cataloging project)
- Reading Names
- New member approvals
- Free Laptop table from Apple to replace center table??? or possibly cut it down for a coffee table upstairs? -mrcamuti
- Propose using Delicious Library on a donated iMac to run our library organizational / tracking system -mrcamuti aka Steve
- NB funding of soldering badges for mondays and maker faire -nils
- Removing Membership -rachel
- Please follow the format kindly made by Turkshead and used in Meeting Notes 2009 04 14 when adding items.
- At the end of the meeting I'll ask for volunteers to lead the next meeting.