Meeting Notes 2009 04 21
Revision as of 10:44, 18 April 2009 by SpammerHellDontDelete
- Moderator: Jeffrey Malone
- What Noisebridge is about.
- The Names
- Treasurer's report
What's Going On at Noisebridge
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c)
- Pyclass (Monday at 6:30PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning Wednesdays (8PM, 83c)
- Science/Engineering Huddle (8PM Thursdays, 83c)
- Natural Language Corners
- Sense Extension/Sensebridge/Cyborgism Group (Sundays)
- DC3 Digital Forensics Challenge
- Potential OpenAMD deployment
- Go on Sunday 3pm
- Reading Names
- New member approvals
- Fund allocations for selling drinks and other activities
- Purchasing additional NB stickers (MakerFaire, ToorCamp, etc., library cataloging project)
- anybody got a truck they are willing to drive for us to get free great furniture? -Steve
Membership Committee Discussion
- License to Interject: We should host a class on how to handle social groups and situations effectively.
- Timeouts: members may be given a "time out" on a week-by-week basis, as the result of consensus-minus-one at a Tuesday meeting. While on "time out" a member may not use the space and his/her pic/info is on the "wall of shame" on the inside of the door.