Difference between revisions of "Meeting Notes 2009 04 28"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(New page: = Crew = * Moderator: * Notes: = Agenda Items = == Announcements == * What Noisebridge is about. * The Names * Treasurer's report === Project Updates === === What's Going On at Noisebri...)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
= Crew =
= Crew =
Revision as of 04:19, 22 April 2009
- Moderator: nils
- What Noisebridge is about.
- The Names
- Treasurer's report
What's Going On at Noisebridge
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c)
- Pyclass (Monday at 6:30PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning Wednesdays (8PM, 83c)
- Science/Engineering Huddle (8PM Thursdays, 83c)
- Natural Language Corners
- Sense Extension/Sensebridge/Cyborgism Group (Sundays)
- DC3 Digital Forensics Challenge
- Potential OpenAMD deployment
- Go on Sunday 3pm
- Purchasing Soldering Badges
- Removing Membership
- Reading Names
- New member approvals
- Please follow the format kindly made by Turkshead and used in Meeting Notes 2009 04 14 when adding items.
- At the end of the meeting I'll ask for volunteers to lead the next meeting.