Meeting Notes 2009 06 09
Revision as of 17:01, 4 June 2009 by Dr jesus
- Moderator: Dr. Jesus
- Notes: Please avoid the topic of email etiquette in the interests of moderating the moderator's blood pressure.
- What Noisebridge is about.
- Treasurer's report
What's Going On at Noisebridge
- PyClass (Monday 6:30PM, 83c)
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c)
- Haschool (Tuesday 6:00PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning Wednesdays (8PM, 83c)
- Science/Engineering Huddle (8PM Thursdays, 83c)
- Shop Class - Fridays (8pm, 83c)
- Natural Language Corners
- German Thursdays 6:30PM 83c, beginners earlier, advanced come later.
- Sensebridge Cyborg Group (Sundays)
- DC3 Digital Forensics Challenge
- Go on Sunday 3pm
- Hologlyphics/Noisebridge Grant Proposal Update - Hologlyphic Video Art
- Adobe Lightroom Class
No items have been discussed to death, so no quick decisions.
- Reading Names
- New member approvals
- Anti-funk power washing in the alley proposal: Alleviate Alley Aroma?
- Status of 501c3 application (David Molnar)
- Add links to every agenda item up.
- Volunteers to lead the next meeting?