Meeting Notes 2009 06 09
Revision as of 20:32, 9 June 2009 by SpammerHellDontDelete
- Moderator: Jason Dusek
- Notes: Please avoid top-posting at this meeting.
 Agenda Items
- What Noisebridge is about.
- Treasurer's report
- Special Guest!
- DeepCrack as a possible historical but still operational donation
 Project Updates
Telephones at the space -nils
 What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- PyClass (Monday 6:30PM, 83c)
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c)
- Haschool (Tuesday 6:00PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning Wednesdays (8PM, 83c)
- Science/Engineering Huddle (8PM Thursdays, 83c)
- Shop Class - Fridays (8pm, 83c)
- Natural Language Corners
- German Thursdays 7PM 83c, beginners earlier, advanced come later.
- Sensebridge Cyborg Group (Sundays)
- OpenEEG 3pm - 5pm
- DC3 Digital Forensics Challenge
- Go on Sunday 3pm
- Locks Sunday 3pm
- Hologlyphics/Noisebridge Grant Proposal Update - Hologlyphic Video Art
- Adobe Lightroom Class
 Consensus Items
No items have been discussed to death, so no quick decisions.
 Membership Binder
- Reading Names
- New member approvals
 Discussion topics
- Anti-funk power washing in the alley proposal: Alleviate Alley Aroma?
- Status of 501c3 application (David Molnar)
- Upgrading to Comcast business class
- MakerBot kit for Noisebridge
- Moving - space visit report for 1867 Mission St
- Miloh wants to talk about new soldering equipment
- Add links to every agenda item up.
- Volunteers to lead the next meeting?