Meeting Notes 2009 07 14
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
= Crew =
= Crew =
Latest revision as of 19:21, 23 November 2010
 Agenda Items
A mass viewing of Moving/2169_Mission is planned for 8pm, before the meeting for members. Please either show up to 83C at least 15 minutes early, or go directly to 2169 Mission at or after 8 and call someone you know who you think is there to let you in.
We will then return to 83c to have the meeting.
- What Noisebridge is about.
- Treasurer's report
 Project Updates
 What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- PyClass (Monday 6:30PM, 83c)
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c) postponed for 2 weeks
- Haschool (Tuesday 6:00PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning Wednesdays (8PM, 83c)
- Science/Engineering Huddle (8PM Fridays, 83c) come early for one-on-one
- Shop Class - Most Fridays @ 8pm, check out the wiki page for details.
- Natural Language Corners
- German Thursdays 7PM 83c, beginners earlier, advanced come later.
- French Wednesday
- Sensebridge Cyborg Group (Sundays)
- OpenEEG Sunday 3pm - 5pm
- DC3 Digital Forensics Challenge currently organized through web
- Go on Sunday 3pm
- Locks Sunday 3pm
- Adobe Lightroom Class
 Consensus Items
 Membership Binder
- Reading Names
- New member approvals
 Discussion topics
- Moving/2169_Mission Discussion and proposal for consensus.
- Where to host donated equipment
- Add links to every agenda item up.
- Volunteers to lead the next meeting?