Meeting Notes 2009 09 29
Introduction and Names
What Noisebridge is about
Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning ?Wednesdays? (8PM, 2169)
- Year 1 Open Hacker House - October 2nd, 6pm - 11pm - Showing off cool hacked up stuff from the first year.
- Security group - Thursdays 8PM except when 5MoF happens
- House keeping
- Another dumpster run?
- Drinking problem at 2169
- Access Control
Maglocks still not installed because a part needs to be fabricated to compensate for the door frame being out of plumb. Stop distracting Jesus until it gets done.
- SCADA, HMI Panels
Need to examine the Windows driver packets in more detail to turn on certain necessary features. Some panels mostly work on a few machines. Considering temporarily mounting the laptops by themselves while the panels get figured out.
- VA Machines
Another round of formatting probably this week. Some of the nicer machines have been fixed up and are being allocated for scholarships to needy hacker sprouts.
Open Hacker House
- Jeffrey Malone as new Noisebridge treasurer
- Redesign of multimedia center in Cuba, general concept; discussion of strategies how to obtain hardware, software, and funds. Frantisek Apfelbeck
- Obtaining a shrubbery. It must be nice looking and not too expensive.