Meeting Notes 2009 09 29
Moderator: Dr. Jesus
Attendee Count: 23
Introduction and Names
What Noisebridge is about
Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning ?Wednesdays? (8PM, 2169)
- Year 1 Open Hacker House - October 2nd, 6pm - 11pm - Showing off cool hacked up stuff from the first year.
- Security group - Thursdays 8PM except when 5MoF happens
- House keeping
- Another dumpster run?
- Drinking problem at 2169
- Access Control
Maglocks still not installed because a part needs to be fabricated to compensate for the door frame being out of plumb. Stop distracting Jesus until it gets done.
- LDAP Database
See LDAP Proposal
- SCADA, HMI Panels
Need to examine the Windows driver packets in more detail to turn on certain necessary features. Some panels mostly work on a few machines. Considering temporarily mounting the laptops by themselves while the panels get figured out.
- VA Machines
Another round of formatting probably this week. Some of the nicer machines have been fixed up and are being allocated for scholarships to needy hacker sprouts.
Open Hacker House
- Jeffrey Malone as new Noisebridge treasurer
- Redesign of multimedia center in Cuba, general concept; discussion of strategies how to obtain hardware, software, and funds. Frantisek Apfelbeck
- Obtaining a shrubbery. It must be nice looking and not too expensive.