Meeting Notes 2009 10 06
Revision as of 19:47, 6 October 2009 by Jim
Moderator: TBD -- jim volunteers
Attendee Count: XX
Introduction and Names
What Noisebridge is about
Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process
Noisebridge now has insurance!
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (7PM, 2169)
- Python Mondays (6:30 PM, 2169)
- Machine Learning ?Wednesdays? (8PM, 2169)
- Year 1 Open Hacker House - October 2nd, 6pm - 11pm - Showing off cool hacked up stuff from the first year.
- Security group - Thursdays 8PM except when 5MoF happens
- Corpus Callosum's showing of their amazing time lapse music video (20091011 1900 at 2169)
- SF0's Journey to the End of the Night - A free street game across the cityscape of San Francisco (20091031 1730 at 2169)
- German is picking up again on Thursday.
Open Hacker House
- Year 1 Open Hacker House/Setup - It rocked your world.
- Jeffrey Malone for treasurer
- Membership Binder
Proposed consensus items for next week
- discuss proposal for consensus on Noisebridge proxy computer donation from recycling centers like MCRC (remaining sister company of the ACCRC) to activists like Frantishek etc... --David415
- Discuss proxy computer donations for great good
- Property rights at Noisebridge
- Broadcast logging on the network
- The etiquette of discussing equipment repurposing
- Discuss shelf for plants on West wall/window -lamont