Meeting Notes 2009 12 08
Shut off your cell phones.
Introduction and Names
What Noisebridge is about
Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (7PM, 2169)
- Python Mondays (6:30 PM, 2169)
- Security group - Thursdays 8PM except when 5MoF happens
- Project Euler now on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m.
- First Aid/CPR class
- Mandarin corner is happening on Tuesdays at 6:00 p.m.
- Shop Friday still plans to come back when the shop is done.
Board member elections
Pumping Station: One
Greetings from the future. I'm at the PS:1 Tuesday general meeting. I have gifted them the following items in the name of Noisebridge...
- Noisebridge stickers
- Gifts from the CNC mill group
- Demo of North Paw
- Sixteen Noisebridge keys
- aestetix's underwear
In return they are using our stickers as pasties.
It is fucking cold here and snowing, and by snowing I mean Uncle Jesus is shitting nasty snow cones.
--rubin110 19:06, 8 December 2009 (PST)