Meeting Notes 2010 01 05
- 1 Crew
- 2 Preflight Checklist
- 3 Agenda Items
- 3.1 Announcements
- 3.2 Consensus items
- 3.3 Postflight Checklist
Please set your cell phones to vibrate.
Go get the membership binder.
Set your seatbacks and tray tables to their full, upright positions.
Introduction and Names
What Noisebridge is about
Amount in bank: $X
Accounts receivable: $X
Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process
There is a consensus process. Ask three people what they think the consensus process is and that's the consensus process. This procedure is intended to get new members to talk to people so we can get to know one another.
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (7PM, 2169)
- Python Mondays (6:30 PM, 2169)
- Project Euler now on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m.
- SCoW craft group - Wednesdays at 7PM
- Shop Friday still plans to come back when the shop is done.
- Sensebridge and the EEG group - Sundays at afternoonish (1-2ish)
- EE lab
- Sai's membership.
- Thank you all for coming to this episode of Noisebridge meeting, see you all same time, same place next week.
- Copy new meeting notes for next week, update main page on wiki.