Meeting Notes 2010 01 12
Please set your cell phones to vibrate.
Go get the membership binder.
Introduction and Names
What Noisebridge is about
Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process
There is a consensus process...
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (7PM, 2169)
- Python Mondays (6:30 PM, 2169)
- Project Euler now on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m.
- SCoW craft group - Wednesdays at 7PM
- GameDevelopment - Wednesdays at 8PM, back from Berlin and 2010 class is in session
- Shop Friday still plans to come back when the shop is done.
- Sensebridge and the EEG group - Sundays at afternoonish (1-2ish) - come to try brain scanning
- Spacebridge - Sundays at 5PM planning meeting this Sunday to decide on payload budget on
- Where will we launch from? Lots of ideas. There's size limits for payloads but everyone interested should discuss afterwards.
- Knots Go and Locks - Sundays 3PM
- EE lab:
Noisebridge now has server power available. To find out more about the server access, ask Dr. Jesus.
Shall we randomize the logo displayed on the Noisebridge Wiki (our primary website)? Or would it be better to keep using the general theme of the readily identifiable logo we've been using to date?