Meeting Notes 2010 02 23
Introduction and Names
What Noisebridge is about
Fill in blank here, STUPID.
Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (7PM, 2169)
- Python Mondays (6:30 PM, 2169)
- Project Euler now on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m.
- SCoW craft group - Wednesdays at 7PM
- GameDevelopment - Wednesdays at 8PM, back from Berlin and 2010 class is in session
- Shop Friday still plans to come back when the shop is done.
- Sensebridge and the EEG group - Sundays at afternoonish (1-2ish) - come to try brain scanning
- Spacebridge - Sundays at 5PM planning meeting this Sunday to decide
- Knots Go and Locks - Sundays 3PM
- Hacker EPROM - Feb 27th
HAY DUMMY THIS AREA IS EMPTY.
Please list your name (or proxy) next to each item you list here. Good form is to personally (or through proxy) lead items added here at the meeting.
Please list your name (or proxy) next to each item you list here. Good form is to personally (or through proxy) lead items added here at the meeting. Revocation of article VIII Section 3 of the bylaws. The weighty report recommended there has never been performed, nor has the operational complexity of Noisebridge been substantial enough to warrant such a lengthy report. It is recommended instead that the treasurer present a year-end summary report of expenses and donations, including any possible specifics mentioned in the bylaws. (as these are probably legal reporting requirements of a corporation.)
End of meeting
- Thank you all for coming to this episode of Noisebridge meeting, see you all same bat time, same bat place next week.
- Copy new meeting notes for next week, update main page on wiki.
THIS HAPPENS L8R.