Meeting Notes 2010 06 08
Revision as of 13:44, 2 June 2010 by SpammerHellDontDelete
The 113th Meeting of Noisebridge.
Get someone to grab the membership binder now. Get someone to take notes.
Introduction and Names
- Anyone new to the meeting/space should stand up and say something cool.
- What Noisebridge is about: We make stuff and so can you!
- A brief primer on consensus process: We agree and so should you!
What's Going On at Noisebridge
The following items should be introduced:
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (7PM, 2169)
- Python Mondays (6:30 PM, 2169)
- SCoW craft group - Wednesdays at 7PM
- GameDevelopment - Wednesdays at 8PM, 2010 class is in session
- Shop Friday still plans to come back when the shop is done.
- Sensebridge and the EEG group - Sundays at afternoonish (1-2ish) - come to try brain scanning
- Spacebridge - Sundays at 5PM
- Knots, Go, and Locks! - Sundays 3PM
- Read off any names from the binder for the past month.
- Anyone up for join this week should introduce them selves then leave the area in search of gifts for the rest of the group.
New Names are read in the binder:
End of Meeting
- PGP Key Signing could happen now, check the list to see who wants in on the action.
- Put back the membership binder. Note: this week, notices were sent to sponsors of potential members languishing in the back of the binder due to not attending membership meeting for induction.
- Save the meeting notes to the wiki.
- Send a copy of the meeting notes to the discussion list.
- Copy the Meeting Notes Template for next week's agenda and update the main wiki page's link to it.
- Enjoy a cocktail with your fellow hacker or robot.