Meeting Notes 2010 08 03
(→Membership Binder: more light edits: still need to add member page check to this page and the meeting Templates page.)
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
Revision as of 12:30, 3 August 2010
The 120th Meeting of Noisebridge
Get someone to grab the membership binder now. Get someone to take notes.
Quote of the day: "Someone told me to come to 2169", "Are you sure they meant mission street?"
Welcome to 2169
- What noisebridge is about
- We are excelent
- Who's here?
- Do the names, it's important.
- Tres. report
- membership binder
Introduction and Names
- Anyone new to the meeting/space should stand up and say something cool.
- What Noisebridge is about: We make stuff and so can you!
- A brief primer on consensus process: We agree and so should you!
Funds in bank:
- Clean up binder pages, remove pages of any approved members into the records binder.
- Read off any names from the binder for the past month. (edit this step to include current checkmark system)
- Anyone up for join this week should introduce themselves then leave while the present group comes to a Consensus about their membership.
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following: (Ideally delivered by the *moderator*)
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (7PM, 2169)
- I/phone development discussions (please link and add in time here)
- BACE working group on Monday evenings http://timebank.sfbace.org/
- Python Mondays (6:30 PM, 2169)
- Linux system administration certification study group 3 PM to 6 PM (turing) (what day?)
- Linux discussion group 6 PM to 8 PM (turing) (day?)
- Machine Learning (please link and add in time here)
- Tastebridge (Taste bridge usually meets for planning following the Tuesday meeting)
- SCoW craft group - Wednesdays at 7PM
- GameDevelopment - Wednesdays at 8PM, back from Berlin(? please edit) and 2010 class is in session
- Programming_for_Poets Gentle introduction to Processing; most Thursdays at 8 if !(Currently on Hiatus)
- Sensebridge and the EEG group - Sundays at afternoonish (1-2ish) - come to try brain scanning
- Spacebridge - Sundays at 5PM planning meeting this Sunday to decide
- Knots, Go, and Locks! - Sundays 3PM
- D&D Sundays: A group has been holding campaigns in Church on Sundays for the last month at least.
End of Meeting
- PGP Key Signing could happen now, check the list to see who wants in on the action.
- Put back the membership binder.
- Save the meeting notes to the wiki.
- Send a copy of the meeting notes to the discussion list.
- Copy the Meeting Notes Template for next week's agenda and update the main wiki page's link to it.
- Enjoy a cocktail with your fellow hacker or robot.