Meeting Notes 2010 08 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The 120th Meeting of Noisebridge
Get someone to grab the membership binder now. Get someone to take notes.
Quote of the day: "Someone told me to come to 2169", "Are you sure they meant mission street?"
Welcome to 2169
- What noisebridge is about
- We are excelent
- Who's here?
- Do the names, it's important.
- Tres. report
- Where the fuck is Jeffrey?
- membership binder
Introduction and Names
- Anyone new to the meeting/space should stand up and say something cool.
- What Noisebridge is about: We make stuff and so can you!
- A brief primer on consensus process: We agree and so should you!
- Calling the cops and Noisebridge participants.
Funds in bank:
There is no active treasurer. We don't really know who's a paid-up member, whether members are being reminded, etc. Someone should step up and do this.
- Clean up binder pages, remove pages of any approved members into the records binder.
- Read off any names from the binder for the past month. (edit this step to include current checkmark system)
- Anyone up for join this week should introduce themselves then leave while the present group comes to a Consensus about their membership.
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following: (Ideally delivered by the *moderator*)
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (7PM, 2169)
- Tuesday general meeeting
- I/phone development discussions (please link and add in time here)
- BACE working group on Monday evenings http://timebank.sfbace.org/
- Python Mondays (6:30 PM, 2169)
- Linux system administration certification study group 3 PM to 6 PM (turing) (what day?)
- Linux discussion group 6 PM to 8 PM (turing) (day?)
- Machine Learning (please link and add in time here)
- Tastebridge (Taste bridge usually meets for planning following the Tuesday meeting)
- SCoW craft group - Wednesdays at 7PM
- GameDevelopment - Wednesdays at 8PM, back from Berlin(? please edit) and 2010 class is in session
- Programming_for_Poets Gentle introduction to Processing; most Thursdays at 8 if !(Currently on Hiatus)
- Sensebridge and the EEG group - Sundays at afternoonish (1-2ish) - come to try brain scanning
- Spacebridge - Sundays at 5PM planning meeting this Sunday to decide
- Knots, Go, and Locks! - Sundays 3PM
- D&D Sundays: A group has been holding campaigns in Church on Sundays for the last month at least.
Trying to find a time:
- Bay Area Hacker's Association monthly or fortnightly meetings.
Your mother was a build out.
End of Meeting
- PGP Key Signing could happen now, check the list to see who wants in on the action.
- Put back the membership binder.
- Save the meeting notes to the wiki.
- Send a copy of the meeting notes to the discussion list.
- Copy the Meeting Notes Template for next week's agenda and update the main wiki page's link to it.
- Enjoy a cocktail with your fellow hacker or robot.