Meeting Notes 2010 08 17
Get someone to grab the membership binder now. Get someone to take notes.
Introduction and Names
- Anyone new to the meeting/space should stand up and say something cool.
- What Noisebridge is about: We make stuff and so can you!
- A brief primer on consensus process: We agree and so should you!
- Noisebridge 2009 tax filings are finally completed (Edit: Maybe not. Discrepancy found in CA 199 filing). All the forms, with personal contact info removed, are available on our new Tax Filings page.
Funds in bank: ~$12,000 The discrepancy versus last week is due a mistake, we presently have around $12k+.
All August bills are paid for. September ones will start to be due the last week of August.
- Clean up binder pages, remove pages of any approved members into the records binder.
- Read off any names from the binder for the past month. (edit this step to include current checkmark system)
- Anyone up for join this week should introduce themselves then leave while the present group comes to a Consensus about their membership.
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
Supposedly Weekly Events
- 17:00 Zergbridge - Seriously? Weekly?
- 5ive Minutes of Fame
- 18:00 RantMeet (1st Fridays) - Does this really happen? Wiki page updated Feb 2010.
- 20:00 NSFW - last Saturday of the month.
- 20:00 Bay Area Hacker's Association - security meeting (2nd Thursdays) - Did this happen?
- Utilities & Lavatory Buildout
End of Meeting
- PGP Key Signing could happen now, check the list to see who wants in on the action.
- Put back the membership binder.
- Save the meeting notes to the wiki.
- Send a copy of the meeting notes to the discussion list.
- Copy the Meeting Notes Template for next week's agenda and update the main wiki page's link to it.
- Enjoy a cocktail with your fellow hacker or robot.