Meeting Notes 2012 12 04
You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!
These are the notes from the The 245th Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: Drew; Moderator: John.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
Short announcements and events
- No meaningful changes to current schedule
- Relationship forming with diggers on 23d and Shotwell; the Free Print Shop. If interested, speak to Drew.
- The name of the applicant, the week of their application, and their sponsors.
- Andrew does not have two active members signed on to his application, but has four weeks.
- Charles here to learn English and practice hobby of hacking, first night.
- None, knowledgeable representatives not present
- Funds in bank: probably ~$18K
- Noisetor balance: Paid as of last week/time announced.
- Mike used to getting an e-mail receipt for his dues
(Add any items which pass or are blocked to the Consensus Items History page.)
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.)
- explanation of consensus items*
- report from last week to go into minutes*
call for mediation between Chris, Martin and Josh Chris agreed that he would not curse or act violently while in the space, also that he would stop a given activity if asked to do so.
James, Joanathan, Kahir, Monad, Drew, John, Steven, Charles, Martin, Casey, Cliff. This happened in 14 minutes.
- List of names and short summary. For bonus points, link wiki user pages.