Meeting Notes 2013 02 05
You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!
These are the notes from the The 252nd Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: FIXME YOUR NAME HERE; Moderator: FIXME THEIR NAME HERE.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
Short announcements and events
- Bullet point list of announcements and events
- Clock has disappeared from Pole 3(?)
- Cryptoparty II: Enciphered Boogaloo is happening on March 23 at Langton Labs. Go sign up to learn or teach!
- The name of the applicant, the week of their application, and their sponsors.
- Ka-Ping Yee (@zestyping zesty.ca). Week 2. Sponsor: MCT.
- Reverend Mik McAllister. Week 4. No sponsors.
- James "JC" Cooper. Week 4. Sponsor: Danny.
- Funds in bank: XXXX
- Noisetor balance: XXXX
(Add any items which pass or are blocked to the Consensus Items History page.)
- FOIA Consensus Item (Tom)
- 2013 Board Elections (General)
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.)
- Danny O'Brien
- Thomas: wants to quit day job, nonprofit for artistic youth to quit day job and be self supportive; also filming music video, casting for extras
- Kavin: has been at NB for a couple of months; software hacking, learn data science, math, stats, hoping to become a member!
- Max: JS in Oakland but hanging out in SF, lots of open source
- Nicolo: Grad student in Wisconsin (visiting), working at subsidiary of 3d systems, visiting Max
- Dan: NB for a few months, making himself home at NB & studying strange dynamics of NB hackerspace :-)
- Carl: Has been at NB for a while, iPhone apps + timebanks (?) software, wants to start new open source project to take down FB
- Robert: does stuff
- Trav: silent radio station, fixed couch, online democracy
- Josh: musical stuff
- Monad: tinker
- Ping: hanging out, programmer, 5mof, Chrome extension to liberate core documents (?)