Meeting Notes 2013 04 09
Jump to navigation Jump to search
You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!
These are the notes from the The 261st Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: FIXME YOUR NAME HERE; Moderator: FIXME THEIR NAME HERE.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
Short announcements and events
- Bullet point list of announcements and events
- The name of the applicant, the week of their application, and their sponsors.
- Funds in bank:
- Noisetor (See the bulletpoints at the bottom of http://noisetor.net/finances/#summary):
Proposals from last week
(Add any items which pass or are blocked to the Consensus Items History page.)
Proposals for next week
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.)
- Snail: Just snail (President of Noisebridge!)
- Sam: Some guy, non-member, lives a block away; wants an underground train to Noisebridge
- Josh: does stuff sometimes
- Mischief: Linux and Unix hacker, looking for job!
- Martin: part of the tree people
- Taylor: has been here 3 times, learning circuitry, hopefully programming to make something
- Ken: taking notes, has been here 3 months
- Tom: he is an installation art project
- Josh: wrote Noisegate Android app, working on web application, needs bottle opener
- Tayupa: spelling?
- Noam: program, nonmember
- Ross: nonmember, program
- Carlos: member, rewriting Noisegate API
- Miloh: interrupted w/ best procedures
- Evan: fair weather Noisebridger, likes to meditate
- Nick: Makes games
- Dan: relatively new(?), Renaissance hacker, dilletante, hacker
- Curtis: nonmember, program, rewrite Gate API in Clojure
- Carl: wrote iPhone app for Noisegate, needs to finish
- Jarrod: junior architect, freelance junior architect
- Sai: nonmember