Meeting Notes 2013 04 09
You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!
These are the notes from the The 261st Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: FIXME YOUR NAME HERE; Moderator: FIXME THEIR NAME HERE.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
Short announcements and events
- Bullet point list of announcements and events
- The name of the applicant, the week of their application, and their sponsors.
- Funds in bank:
- Noisetor (See the bulletpoints at the bottom of http://noisetor.net/finances/#summary):
(Add any items which pass or are blocked to the Consensus Items History page.)
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.)
- Snail: Just snail (President of Noisebridge!)
- Sam: Some guy, non-member, lives a block away; wants an underground train to Noisebridge
- Josh: does stuff sometimes
- Mischief: Linux and Unix hacker, looking for job!
- Martin: part of the tree people
- Taylor: has been here 3 times, learning circuitry, hopefully programming to make something
- Ken: taking notes, has been here 3 months
- Tom: he is an installation art project
- Josh: wrote Noisegate Android app, working on web application, needs bottle opener
- Tayupa: spelling?
- Noam: program, nonmember
- Ross: nonmember, program
- Carlos: member, rewriting Noisegate API
- Miloh: interrupted w/ best procedures
- Evan: fair weather Noisebridger, likes to meditate
- Nick: Makes games
- Dan: relatively new(?), Renaissance hacker, dilletante, hacker
- Curtis: nonmember, program, rewrite Gate API in Clojure
- Carl: wrote iPhone app for Noisegate, needs to finish
- Jarrod: junior architect, freelance junior architect
- Sai: nonmember