Meeting Notes 2013 04 16
These are the notes from the The 261st Meeting of Noisebridge.
Short announcements and events
- Dan: area by east windows has been used as art studio, now that whole area is open.
If anybody is interested in doing something with it, thats great; i'm inviting people to build a biohacking area there if there aren't other plans for that area.
- Five Minutes of Fame is this week!
- Leif: Tahoe-LAFS meetups happen on some thusdays. Not this week due to 5moF
- Douglas is organizing an analog synth workshop. Contact greenshoos at gmail.com if interested.
- Week 2: one applicant, none with two sponsors
- Week 3: two applicants, one with two sponsors
- Week 4: one applicant, none with two sponsors
- Funds in bank: $22,394.81
- Noisetor (See the bulletpoints at the bottom of http://noisetor.net/finances/#summary): $963 (including deduction for payment today)
- Total amount: $21,431.81
- It is the consensus of Noisebridge: the treasurer SHOULD open a checking account for Noisebridge at a local credit union, possibly the San Francisco Fire Credit Union, and begin using it as Noisebridge's primary bank account. The current Wells Fargo account should be deprecated and eventually canceled when it is no longer in use.
- brief discussion of recent events. It is agreed that people should clean up after themselves and their canines while at Noisebridge.
- Griffin - Quantum Physics, applications thereof
- Chris - Coding
- Robbie - Coding, raspberry pi