Meeting Notes 2013 07 02
You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!
Don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.
These are the notes from the The 272nd Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: FIXME YOUR NAME HERE; Moderator: FIXME THEIR NAME HERE.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
Explanation of how the meeting works.
Hat of doom points to someone to explain Noisebridge.
Everything is up for change, in legal terms were a 501c3, exist thru and depend on donations, be excellent to each other.
99% of things are done thru, just do it, ignore the little voices in your head. The other pillar of Noisebridge is process, for when we have to decide on something for the whole community.
Explanation of consensus.
Shiatsu moderation technique and attempt to get these things done quickly/soon.
Short announcements and events
- 1st Friday and sudo room
- RockIT http://www.rockitcolabs.com/hackers-invite
- Board meet and believes did legal requirements
- Thursday Rev Mik will be throwing all food with garbage
- We Steal Secrets WikiLeaks Documentary Movie Screening Roxie 8:45p tonight
- August 10th Shindig Here, 10 Year TPB Anniversary (Talk to James)
- Wednesday 21st of July Johny Radio build night
- Rebase meeting discussed kitchen and made progress https://noisebridge.net/wiki/RebaseMeeting07022013
- Video Project for NoiseJam, talk to Johny
Review of events...
- Lit crawl event? Almost certainly happening.
- This week Post Waste moved meeting, will update wiki
- MSP Group? Looks dead, april last event
- Tahoe, not really happening
Tom gives a detailed overview of the membership process.
- Wayde Amesbury - 3rd Week
- Vincent Smith - 4th Week (not present)
- Richard Bottoms - 4th Week
- Several others who have been read off a bunch
- J.C. & James paperwork submitted
- Funds in bank: $36,851.83 (including Tor monies)
- Noisetor (See the bulletpoints at the bottom of http://noisetor.net/finances/#summary): $12Kish
(Add any items which pass or are blocked to the Consensus Items History page.)
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.)
- Keeping a space radically inclusive
- And the door
Danny - I am indeed a member, done traveling. Monad - Fools around here, tinkers Ramon - Full stack web development Leif - Really into Firefox OS and device Liz - Comedy writer Rev Mik - Working on temples, government buildings an Justin - Collect Hobbies Alex - Teachs vid game class monday Josh - Building a meta mouse trap Norm - Writes software Jonnaa - Still Alive Jake - I'm... James - Hi Martin Scott Robert - 9/11 was an inside job J.C. - Taking notes Tom - N/A Ramon - Python Naomi - Genetics, linux subverter Scotty - Big Data and Metal Chris - New Greg - Carpenter Wood Worker, digs this place Tucker - I'm w/Greg Marc - Starting East Bay WiFi Dreu - Next 48 hours app on playstore Cynthia - Natural Brain manipulation V - Community Builder Ryan - Came over from freespace Michael - Helps ppl with problems Alex - Hear to watch, listen, learn D - Bringing locks and locks picks tomorrow Ben - First time Kim - Unemployed Dana - Red Shirt (wearing green)
Now that the meeting is over, don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.