Meeting Notes 2013 08 06
You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!
Don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.
These are the notes from the The 277th Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: FIXME YOUR NAME HERE; Moderator: FIXME THEIR NAME HERE.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
Short announcements and events
- Summer fundraising party this Saturday. Need help with cooking, docents, stage/band setup. Bring potluck food! Noisebridge.net/party
- Restore the Fourth is having meeting next Tuesday 6-8pm at 355 Barry St.
- They will be talking about cypto and town hall meetings
- Cool project: Somebody named Rodey (sp?) is making a satellite with a camera and the ability to sync back to Earth
- Fundraiser this Saturady. noisebridge.net/party
- Every Monday at the Global Exchange Office there is an Occupy Forum from 6-9pm at 2017 Mission St. in the 2nd floor conference room
- Daniel is working Pively to help people retain ownership the content they post to the internet
- 5 Minutes of Fame show and tell at Noisebridge 8pm on the 3rd Thursday of the Month
- The name of the applicant, the week of their application, and their sponsors.
- Funds in bank:
- Noisetor (See the bulletpoints at the bottom of http://noisetor.net/finances/#summary):
(Add any items which pass or are blocked to the Consensus Items History page.)
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.)
- List of names and short summary. For bonus points, link wiki user pages.
Now that the meeting is over, don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.