Meeting Notes 2013 08 06
You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!
Don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.
These are the notes from the The 277th Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: FIXME YOUR NAME HERE; Moderator: FIXME THEIR NAME HERE.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
Short announcements and events
- Summer fundraising party this Saturday. Need help with cooking, docents, stage/band setup. Bring potluck food! Noisebridge.net/party
- Restore the Fourth is having meeting next Tuesday 6-8pm at 355 Barry St.
- They will be talking about cypto and town hall meetings
- Cool project: Somebody named Rodey (sp?) is making a satellite with a camera and the ability to sync back to Earth
- Fundraiser this Saturady. noisebridge.net/party
- Every Monday at the Global Exchange Office there is an Occupy Forum from 6-9pm at 2017 Mission St. in the 2nd floor conference room
- Daniel is working Pively to help people retain ownership the content they post to the internet
- 5 Minutes of Fame show and tell at Noisebridge 8pm on the 3rd Thursday of the Month
- The name of the applicant, the week of their application, and their sponsors.
- Funds in bank: $36,623.71
- Noisetor (See the bulletpoints at the bottom of http://noisetor.net/finances/#summary):
(Add any items which pass or are blocked to the Consensus Items History page.)
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.)
Misc household supplies, is there a fund for it? No, just who ever sees it needs replacing. Or you can ask each person here for a dollar and go to the store to buy things.
Saturday's Fundraiser -Ends at 11:30 sharp, needs redshirt volunteers to keep an eye on security and make sure everything is running smoothly for seven hours (or part of it). -Sign up sheet has the phone number to help pick up food at Alemany Farmers Market at 11 am for Food Not Bombs who is cooking. -Video is being recorded for a promotional video, looking for loans of SD or MicroSD, and Canon DSLR batteries for the day.
Sleeping in the space? Should we restrict access from 2 am to 7 am, or turn off the buzzer after a certain time? Show that there's stuff on the wiki that you're working on if you're staying during that time? Nonhackers outnumbered hackers, people doing sketchy things.
- List of names and short summary. For bonus points, link wiki user pages.
Now that the meeting is over, don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.