Meeting Notes 2013 10 08
You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!
Don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.
These are the notes from the The 286th Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: metaone; Moderator: Danny.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
Short announcements and events
- Thursday Oct 10, Event -
- See RACK list for network issues
- Stove is too dangerous, needs to be repaired
- Elevator - noisebroke ... Broken, unsafe, do not attempt to repair
- The name of the applicant, the week of their application, and their sponsors.
- Mary, Week 1, no sponsor yet
- Discussion: No way for new members to be created as members are not available to vote
- Funds in bank:
- Noisetor (See the bulletpoints at the bottom of http://noisetor.net/finances/#summary):
(Add any items which pass or are blocked to the Consensus Items History page.) Door code system functional needs better reliability, repair system - hold on consensus
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.) Noisebridge hours / members/times / security / sleeping - More Discussion/3 months trial to collect data with monthly checkin meeting
Now that the meeting is over, don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.