Meeting Notes 2014 03 11
You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!
Don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.
These are the notes from the The 304th Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: FIXME YOUR NAME HERE; Moderator: FIXME THEIR NAME HERE.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
Short announcements and events
- Norton Imperial Labs - competing hackerspace
- Next week is Game Developer Conference (GDC)
- Cleanup this Sunday at 12 noon
- Hephestus: week 4+, sponsors: Al, Setient, Will Sargent (w/o signature)
- Kate K: Week 4+, sponsors: Al
- QBit: Week 4, Sponsors: None
- Howard: Week 4, Sponsors: Madeline, Setient. (Present at meeting)
- Funds in bank:
- Noisetor (See the bulletpoints at the bottom of http://noisetor.net/finances/#summary):
- $5576.33 (This information was updated at Sun Feb 23 09:45:02 2014)
(Add any items which pass or are blocked to the Consensus Items History page.)
- Suspend Robin's Membership
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.)
- List of names and short summary. For bonus points, link wiki user pages.
Now that the meeting is over, don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.