Meeting Notes 2014 03 11
You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!
Don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.
These are the notes from the The 304th Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: FIXME YOUR NAME HERE; Moderator: FIXME THEIR NAME HERE.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
Short announcements and events
- Norton Imperial Labs - competing hackerspace
- Next week is Game Developer Conference (GDC)
- Cleanup this Sunday at 12 noon
- Hephestus: week 4+, sponsors: Al, Setient, Will Sargent (w/o signature)
- Kate K: Week 4+, sponsors: Al
- QBit: Week 4, Sponsors: None
- Howard: Week 4, Sponsors: Madeline, Setient. (Present at meeting)
- Treasurer - present?
(Add any items which pass or are blocked to the Consensus Items History page.)
- Suspend Robin's Membership
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.)
- Extensive Discussion with Howard about membership.
- Questions included when would block items, what is hacking, what do you think about the kitchen, bike trailer, would you allow for the free expression of art, graffiti vs art, what is consensus, money, what is the anti-harassment policy about, more harassment questions.
- Consensus results: Blocked by Tom
- List of names and short summary. For bonus points, link wiki user pages.
Now that the meeting is over, don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.