Difference between revisions of "Meeting Notes 2014 03 25"
(Created page with "You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!<br> Don't forget to '''post the meeting notes to the wiki''' and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary. Thes...")
Revision as of 19:44, 19 March 2014
You should read the meeting instructions forthwith!
Don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.
These are the notes from the The XXXth Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: FIXME YOUR NAME HERE; Moderator: FIXME THEIR NAME HERE.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
Short announcements and events
- Bullet point list of announcements and events
- The name of the applicant, the week of their application, and their sponsors.
- Funds in bank:
- Noisetor (See the bulletpoints at the bottom of http://noisetor.net/finances/#summary):
(Add any items which pass or are blocked to the Consensus Items History page.)
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.)
- List of names and short summary. For bonus points, link wiki user pages.
Now that the meeting is over, don't forget to post the meeting notes to the wiki and e-mail the discussion list with a short summary.