Difference between revisions of "Meeting Notes 2014 12 30"
(The 341st Meeting of Noisebridge)
Latest revision as of 07:06, 31 December 2014
These are the notes from the The 341st Meeting of Noisebridge.
Note-taker: (evil) Dan; Moderators: n/a (small group, brief meeting)
Drama-free holiday season at NB, so far so good. New Years Eve tomorrow: plan on NB being generally "closed" possibly earlier than 10 PM - sorry, not looking to entertain much Mission party scene, boisterous drunks, etc. That said, expecting a few volunteers will be here to keep an eye on the place and enjoy a quiet vibe New Years Eve. Doorbell not currently working - for access contact (415) 530-7661 / check other Gate_keepers.
- Joe - testing Turing, apparently not a replicant
- David - NB fan, watcher of movies, writer of stories, cooker of beans
- Gustavo - woodworker, audio mixologist, new to NB, psyched about teh (currently very clean) Dirty Shop
- (evil) Dan - taking notes and talking shit
- (not evil) Dan - fixed NB network with a one finger salute. (thanks!)
- Mohammed - learning and teaching
Short announcements and events
New Years Eve tomorrow: plan on NB being generally "closed" possibly earlier than 10 PM - sorry, not looking to entertain much Mission party scene, boisterous drunks, etc! Should have a few volunteers here to keep an eye on the place and enjoy a quiet vibe New Years Eve anyway.
Doorbell not currently working - for access can contact (415) 530-7661 and other current Gate_keepers.
(skipped, no formal Members present anyway)
Consensus and Discussion
small group, didn't discuss
no new consensus proposals
Gustavo is looking forward to using the Shop, has some questions.
- Will check with Jarrod.
- Would like to arrange for more tools and equipment such as a planer, clamps.
- Suggests a wish-list on the Shop wiki page.
That's all folks ...!