Difference between revisions of "Meeting Notes 2017 10 03"
(Created new meeting page)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
DELETE EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE WHEN YOU POST THE MEETING MINUTES KTHX!!!
DELETE EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE WHEN YOU POST THE MEETING MINUTES KTHX!!!
Revision as of 20:03, 30 September 2017
"YES!!!!!" Mitch screamed. YEESSSSSS!!!!.......YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! OH GOD, I THINK IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN. I CAN'T HOLD IT MUCH LONGER!!!!
Rubin110 surveryed the situation. The whole of the glass wall in front of him was completely covered with boob. Mitch's nipples must have been 3 inches thick , and 5 inches long now. Her aereola were over 14 inches across each. Suddenyly, there seemed to be a change going on. Mitch's breasts seemed to contract in a way. They got less soft, and started to firm up and try to attain their natural shape. The shower wall started to groan, like a ship that was going down. That popping, creaking sound you always hear in movies.
Mitch could barely process the feelings she was experiencing. Her breasts were going through their "plumping stage" as she called it, and the pressure on all sides of her seemed to suddenly start multiplying many fold. She could feel that her letdown was coming, and soon she was past the point of no return, getting pulled inexorably towards the edge of the waterfall.
"NOOOO!!!! I'M NOT READY YET!!!!" Mitch screamed.
Rubin110 didn't know what she meant for a moment, then he started to see what was happening. Milk was seeping out from Mitch's nipples, he could see it through the glass. Mitch was upset because the wall hadn't given up yet.
Crack!!! Rubin110 nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound, The pane of plexi that made up the shower door had cracked near thigh level. The door was bowing out, and about 6 inches or so of breast flesh was forcing it's was through the opening. Rubin110 could see that the main wall was bowed out about 6 inches or more along the line between Mitch's nipples. It had to be nearly ready to go he though.
Mitch was nearly despondent. She wanted this to work so badly. It was irrational, she knew that, but it just was. She couldn't question it any more. Her letdown reaction was starting, and she wasn't done with her task yet. She felt herself start to fall over the edge of that waterfall, and just as she was reaching the edge, where that greatest rush happens, something changed. She was suspended right there on the edge, in ecstacy, but not falling through it. She didn't know what was happening, but it was a mind blowingly good feeling. Her breasts felt like they were similtaniously on fire, and flowing with endless amounts of milk that quenched those flames. A perfect ying and yang of orgasmic energies.
Mitch was too far gone to realize it, but the huge pressure built up by her breast's drive to achieve their natural shape had sealed her nipples to the front wall so tightly that her milk couldn't escape if it wanted to. From Rubin110's perspective he could see that milk was indeed leaking around that seal, and shooting out at high pressure like a water pipe leaking in a submarine that's just suffered a near miss from a depth charge. The leakage wasn't as much as Mitch was still taking in though.
Crack! finally a crack formed in the wall of the shower. It was a spider-web crack, centered on Mitch's left nipple. With a sound like 10,000 plastic bottles being crushed in a giant trash compactor, the crack slowly started to expand. Mitch was positively thrashing around behind all of that boobage, clearly in a state that most humans never experience. Her brain was overloaded with feelings of intense pleasure, as she experienced a tremendous, and seemingly endless letdown reaction, on top of an orgasm to end all orgasms.
PING!! Another spiderweb crack formed, this time centered on her right nipple. What was that old cliche again?
The sound now was nearly deafening. Rubin110 backed away and to the side, and just in time.
the wall gave way with a thundrous crash, and Mitch's otherworldly breasts fired into the room with the force of a small bomb going off.
"ANGEL!!!" Rubin110 rushed over to get to Mitch as soon as the threat was clear, only to be greeted by a spray of milk so powerfull it nearly blinded him. The milk was spraying against the mirrored wall so hard it created a back-spray that formed an intense mist.
Rubin110 could hear Mitch screaming, and he turned toward the screem only to run into a wall of boob armpit high on him. Not to be detered, Rubin110 lauched himself up onto Mitch's mountainous right breast, only to find is was so slick with milk and soap that he slid right down into her monumental cleavage, head first. He started to slide down into a that bottomless chasm, only to find it wasn't bottomless. His head popped out into an air space near the bottom, his impossible hard erection, so violent it literally hurt by this point, jammed into Mitch's breast as if he was poking her with a really thick broom handle. Rubin110 turned to his side so he could slide through, and fell to the floor. He could barely breath under here, and realized this wasn't a sustainable situation, so he turned and fought his way to a sitting position, with the intent to stand. From the sitting position, he couldn't breath at all, and as he scrabbled to get his feet under him, he felt himself getting light headed. He reached desperately for the sky with his hands over his head, trying to stand, but he simply could get his feet under him. They kept sliding on the milky soapy floor. As he approached blackout, a thought passed his mind. Not exactly how he would have guessed he would die, but as dying goes, this one had to be somewhere near the top of the list. Finally, just as he was about to pass out, a hand grasped his own, and pulled him up to air.
It was Mitch of course. She could feel him squirming in there, and had thrust her hand in to try to help. The little help she could offer was all he needed to get his feet under him, and he found himself standing shoulder high in boobs. The sound of rushing water, or rather milk was tremendous, and he was staring into the bewilderingly green eyes of his soulmate, who was obviously on some other mental plane at this point.
Mitch could feel everything happening to her, but somehow Rubin110's situation snapped her into a different mental state for a moment. Everything felt extraordinarily brilliant. Light was brighter, smell was stronger, touch and taste were amplified to the nth degree, but somehow hearing was almost muted. She looked into Rubin110's blue eyes, and realized all she wanted.
"Come to me lover." She said with a strange otherworldly calm.
She reached out her arm, and helped Rubin110 wade through the canyon of her cleavage until he was right up against her. She could feel the heat of his impossibly huge errection against her lower stomach.
Mitch reach forward as far as she could wih beaconing lips, and their lips came together like an explosion, then his tongue followed like the flames that follow it. Both of their worlds ceased to exist outside of the feelings of their neathers, mouths, hands, and in Mitch's case especially her breasts. It was like the original trip down the rabbit hole with the cure, only better as she was in control this time, and she got to bring her best friend in the world along for the ride. Mitch reached down into her cleavage, and guided Rubin110's impossibly swollen member to the promised land.
Everything went white, and hot and molten. Time desolved, and all was right with the world.
DELETE EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE WHEN YOU POST THE MEETING MINUTES KTHX!!!
- 1 Instructions
- 2 Introductions
- 3 Short announcements and events
- 4 Safe Space
- 5 Participation
- 6 Philanthropists
- 7 Membership Binder
- 8 Financial Report
- 9 Consensus
- 10 Discussion
- 11 End of Meeting
Congratulations and/or condolences! You're reading this because you're participating in a meeting of Noisebridge!
Meetings should be limited to an hour when possible. Shorter is fine, but avoid rushing.
You should read this instructional section thoroughly, and treat them as a guideline for how to host a meeting of Noisebridge. There are three ingredients to an Excellent meeting: A number of note takers, some facilitators, and participants.
Meetings are just one of the tools used at Noisebridge to create net forward progress on whatever it is we're all trying to do. Meetings aren't the only way to make decisions or have discussions, and in fact its usually a much better idea to talk about things outside the meeting before dragging the entire community kicking and screaming into it.
- Confirm last meeting was saved
- Take new notes
- Save and share the notes at the end of the meeting (instructions at the bottom).
There are generally two kinds of facilitator roles at a Noisebridge meeting:
- Stack taker - Useful when a lot of folks want to hop on the discussion stack. This gives everyone a turn to have their feelings heard. Usually only works when there is exactly one stack taker.
- Moderators - Keeps the meeting moving and prevents everyone from wasting too much time on one subject. Anyone is free to pick up moderation and move the meeting along.
In general, moderators should:
- Understand the structure of Noisebridge decision-making
- Make sure everyone gets a chance to speak.
- Speak only minimally yourself.
- Keep the meeting moving, and avoid getting bogged down.
- Identify discussion items, arrange times limits for talking about each item.
- Identify and summarize consensus, suggest things that need to be done.
- Get the membership binder and ensure that it is returned safely.
Everyone at a Noisebridge meeting who has consented to participating in one is a participant!
- Say your name before you talk.
- Remain on-topic, and speak as concisely as possible.
- Assist the note-taker with any links or corrections that are needed.
- Remain respectful of other participants, their time, and the consensus and moderation process.
DELETE EVERYTHING ABOVE THIS LINE WHEN YOU POST THE MEETING MINUTES KTHX!!!
These are the notes from the The XXXth Meeting of Noisebridge. Date: FIXME THE DATE HERE Note-taker: FIXME YOUR NAME HERE; Moderators: FIXME THEIR NAME HERE.
- One or two bullet points of high-level meeting summary.
FIXME FILL OUT AT END OF MEETING AND SEND TO MAILING LIST TLDR what happened at the meeting:
- New members:
- New philanthropists:
- Consensus Items:
- Discussion Items:
- Invite a knowledgeable volunteer to explain what Noisebridge is about:
Noisebridge is a 501c3 nonprofit that provides a space for creation, collaboration, and learning about technology and creative projects. Noisebridge provides space, power tools, and infrastructure to help the public learn new skills and create cool things. Noisebridge continues to exist through and depends entirely on membership fees and donations. Our code of conduct is 'Be excellent to each other'."
- Introduce any experimental or unusual moderation techniques that may be using during the meeting like: direct responses, limited speaking time, orderless stack, &c.
- Round of introductions (remember, announcements come later):
- What's your name
- What do you do
- What do you maintain at Noisebridge?
- if you are new: how did you hear about Noisebridge?
Short announcements and events
- Cool new projects? Something you'd like people to know? Say now, but keep it short! One or two sentences please!
- Any happenings at the space of which members should be made aware.
- Don't hog everyone's time since we all just want to hack!
Note: This section is experimental. We discussed it at Meeting_Notes_2016_06_28. We're going to try it for the next meeting, and see how it goes, and then discuss in the discussion section how it went, and how we'd like to tweak it.
Noisebridge is a safe space. Invite a volunteer to describe what that means.
Some specific points you might prompt the group to touch on, if it doesn't happen naturally:
- What to do if you feel uncomfortable.
- Noisebridge strives to be radically inclusive. What does that mean?
- Noisebridge has an antiharassment policy. What does that mean?
Invite a knowledgable volunteer to describe who can participate at Noisebridge, including:
- Describe how to get an rfid key for the door system
- Describe how to get access to slack
- Invite a knowledgeable volunteer to describe Philantropy, and the application process.
- Read off any names from the binder for the past month. Any applicants must have their sponsor present to vouch for them.
- If there are no objections, they're a philanthropist! Their pledge should be handed over to the Secretary posthaste, after which their token will be updated to give them the 24/7 access they've earned(?)
- Invite a knowledgeable volunteer to describe membership, and the application process.
Being a member of Noisebridge is not like being a member of a gym or your local chess club. Anyone can come to Noisebridge to hack and learn: you don't need to be a member for that. At Noisebridge, membership is something different: it means taking responsibility and committing to help to maintain, improve, and govern Noisebridge. As a member of Noisebridge, you don't just come here to hack and learn, you actively work to improve what you see around you, help to deal with problems, and make this community and space better than it is today.
- Read off any names from the binder for the past month. Mark down a check or other indicator on every open application to keep track of how many weeks they've been read out.
- Anyone eligible to join this week should
- introduce themselves,
- answer any questions members may have for them, then
- leave the area in search of gifts (traditionally beer and a lime, or cookies) for the rest of the group.
- The rest of the meeting should reach consensus on whether they may join.
- Remember to applaud new members when they return.
- Funds in bank:
- Noisetor (See the bulletpoints at the bottom of http://noisetor.net/finances/#summary):
- Any other details by those participating in handling our financials
- invite a knowledgeable volunteer to give a brief primer on consensus process
- It is important that everyone in attendance understands at least:
- Blocking with verbalized principled objections.
- Why we use consensus over other approaches to decision making.
- How consensus isn't a legislative process
- Why consensus isn't applicable to some things like conflict resolution, resolution of time sinks, and the like.
(Add any items which are consensed upon or someone has raised a principle objection for to the Consensus Items History page.)
(Add any new items for consensus to the Current Consensus Items page.)
Longer discussion items belong here. This is the last part of the meeting so that people can break off and continue their discussion afterwards.
If any important discussion happens, it should be happening after forward progress is made during consensus.
End of Meeting
- Return the membership binder to its rightful location.
- Discuss any items for which there was not time during the meeting.
- Enjoy the company of your fellow hacker, robot, or robothacker.
Note taker posts the notes
- Clean and tidy the meeting notes including removing all these really verbose instructions.
- Fill out the short summary at the top listing just announcements, consensus items, discussion topics, and names of new members and philanthropists.
- Copy paste the notes to the next meeting page. (They will become Last meeting at midnight.)
- Email the meeting summary to Noisebridge Discuss and Noisebridge Announce lists.
- CC on the email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com if there are new members and philanthropists.
- Edit the Current Consensus Items if anything is proposed for consensus next week.
- Edit the Consensus Items History if anything was reached consensus or failed to reach consensus this week.