Meeting Notes Template
- 1 Crew
- 2 Agenda
- 2.1 Introduction and Names
- 2.2 Announcements
- 2.3 What Noisebridge is about
- 2.4 Treasurer's Report
- 2.5 Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process
- 2.6 Membership binder
- 2.7 What's Going On at Noisebridge
- 2.8 Project Updates
- 2.9 Consensus items
- 2.10 Discussion Items
- 2.11 End of meeting
- Get someone to grab the membership binder now.
- Get someone to take notes.
Introduction and Names
What Noisebridge is about: We make stuff and so can you! A brief primer on consensus process: We agree and so should you!
What Noisebridge is about
Funds in bank:
Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (7PM, 2169)
- Python Mondays (6:30 PM, 2169)
- SCoW craft group - Wednesdays at 7PM
- GameDevelopment - Wednesdays at 8PM, back from Berlin and 2010 class is in session
- Shop Friday still plans to come back when the shop is done.
- Sensebridge and the EEG group - Sundays at afternoonish (1-2ish) - come to try brain scanning
- Spacebridge - Sundays at 5PM planning meeting this Sunday to decide
- Knots, Go, and Locks! - Sundays 3PM