We meet almost every Tuesday at 8:00 PM/20:00 US/Pacific at 2169 Mission St., San Francisco
Almost every week, Noisebridge meets to discuss issues relevant to our community. The meeting is for members and non-members alike: everyone is welcome.
Agenda items tend to typically include introductions, updates on projects happening in the space, upcoming events, and active discussion of decisions that most impact both the Noisebridge space as well as its visitors. Meetings normally end with general socializing and separate discussion of any topics brought up earlier. If you have a topic that you'd like to discuss at next week's meeting, you are entirely welcome to add it to the agenda.
Meetings -- like all things -- at Noisebridge operate by consensus. If you've never witnessed consensus in action, you will probably find your first meeting much less perplexing by reviewing and getting an essential grasp of our consensus process beforehand.
- Make sure to look at meeting instructions! These contain the agenda, and plenty of tips for making things run smoothly.
- Please be aware that Regular Members may or may not decide to attend any particular meeting at their own discretion and/or as their schedules permit.
At every meeting, someone takes notes so that we have some idea what's happened. Secretaribot should do this automatically, but if there isn't a page for next week's meeting, Use the Meeting Notes Template to create a new agenda for next week.
- Previous meeting notes: Last_meeting
- Next meeting agenda: Next_meeting
- ... (more in the Meeting Notes Archive)
|This document is part of the Noisebridge Manual|
|Infrastructure - Things we do - The Prologue - Getting along - Day to Day operations - Staying in touch - Lore - Inner Mechanizations - Visitors and Guests - Ask to leave|
|View or edit this template|