|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact Us | Guilds | Stuff | Events | Projects | NB14 | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | E|
|Meetings | Template | Archive | Current Consensus Items | Consensus History | Announcements | Facilitation | Note-taking | Edit|
|We meet in person at 272 Capp AND online every Tuesday at 7:00 PM/19:00 US/Pacific due to Covid. Space at 272 Capp St., San Francisco and on Jitsi live-streaming using Pad note-taking. Noisebridge is beginning to reopen and welcoming vaccinated participants to help in unpacking and beginning to use the space.
Almost every week, Noisebridge meets to discuss issues relevant to our community. The meeting is for members and non-members alike: everyone is welcome.
Agenda items tend to typically include:
- 'Volunteering: Note-takers and Facilitators volunteer.
- Introductions: Everyone introduces themselves and shares whatever they'd like people to know about their interests.
- Announcements: updates on projects happening in the space, upcoming events, guilds recruiting maintainers, etc.
- Call For Topics: Discussion topics are proposed for later in the meeting.
- Do-ocracy: Doocratic task list items are discussed, proposed, claimed, and reported on.
- Applications: Participants apply to join via philanthropy and membership. Sponsors are found. Applications are consensed.
- Consensus: Ma
- Discussion Topics: active discussion of decisions that most impact both the Noisebridge space as well as its visitors.
- Note-takers Save Notes: Note-takers save the notes to the archives and post them to internal channels for those who didn't attend to read.
- Post-Meeting Socializing: Meetings normally end with general socializing and separate discussion of any topics brought up earlier.
Next Week's Agenda
If you have a topic that you'd like to discuss at next week's meeting, you are entirely welcome to add it to the agenda.
Meetings -- like all things -- at Noisebridge operate by consensus. If you've never witnessed consensus in action, you will probably find your first meeting much less perplexing by reviewing and getting an essential grasp of our consensus process beforehand.
- Make sure to look at meeting instructions! These contain the agenda, and plenty of tips for making things run smoothly.
- Please be aware that Regular Members may or may not decide to attend any particular meeting at their own discretion and/or as their schedules permit.
Meetings are held Tuesdays starting around 7pm offline at 272 Capp St. and online via live video stream on the Jitsi stream. (similar to Zoom, this is a live video chat where anyone can join: https://jitsi.noisebridge.io/hackitorium )
At every meeting, someone takes notes so that we have some idea what's happened. Secretaribot should do this automatically, but if there isn't a page for next week's meeting, Use the Meeting Notes Template to create a new agenda for next week.
- Live meeting notes: https://pad.riseup.net/p/nbmeeting (for following on Tuesdays - anyone can edit to correct live!)
- Previous meeting notes: Last_meeting - [this link is broken, Shows meeting from August? Someone please fix when you can, – Zach]
- Next meeting agenda:
- ... (more in the Meeting Notes Archive)