Moving: Difference between revisions
(Anh con may cung nhau coi nap)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 17:15, 1 June 2012
We've moved! Check out our new space at 2169 Mission!
This is a set of pages meant to facilitate the discussion on moving Noisebridge to a new physical location. We should use this space to capture consensus as it occurs, and to draw all our planning tools together.
- Tasks -- Tasks associated with any potential move.
- Desires -- Things we'd like to see in a new space (for example, high ceilings)
- Price Comparison -- comparing the $ between 2169 Mission and 410 Clementina
- Moving Pledges -- List of pledges for moving to the new space.
Tools & Coordination
- 2101 Mission Street at 17th Street, #204 -- Lots of space for little rent, very interesting building, low ceilings.
- 1867 Mission St - Viewing photos -- lots of space available, owners asking a high price (unclear, but maybe $2/sf built out with 1yr lease?) but broker seems willing to negotiate.
- 475 Valencia - Viewing Photos Listing ($6250/mo asking)
- 2017 Mission - corner of 16th, above the McDonalds
- 2169 Mission - ex-sweatshop, cheap. 5500sf, $3600/mo, elevator, two floors available. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/off/1270261396.html
- 410 Clementina - SoMA warehouse, 7500sf available (subdividable), ground floor, rollup door, mix of office and warehouse space, quoting $1/sf
- 50 Juniper - SoMA warehouse, 4500sf plus unwarranted mezzanine, standalone building, 20' ceilings or higher. pictures, description. $4500 quoted, some wiggle room.