Difference between revisions of "Moving/2169 Mission"
m (→Lease signed: Update with 2015 new lease)
|Line 156:||Line 156:|
= Build =
= Build =
See [[Build]] for historical information.
See [[Build]] for historical information.
Revision as of 19:20, 12 November 2017
- 1 How to get there
- 2 Lease signed
- 3 Updated Lease 2015
- 4 Overview
- 5 Planning
- 6 Visits
- 7 Moving Checklist
- 8 Features
- 9 Crime
- 10 Questions
- 11 Detailed notes
- 12 Rooms
- 13 Map
- 14 Zoning
- 15 Proposed Enhancements
- 16 Build
How to get there
See Getting Here.
Scan of the lease : Media : 2169_Mission_signed_lease-cleaned.pdf .
Text is as the proposed lease linked below, with a couple of very minor changes to the filled-in blanks and an addendum detailing our roof access rights. Lease term starts September 1. We are allowed use of the space for buildout as of now.
Updated Lease 2015
In July 2015 we renewed our lease for 3 years at a new rate of $4,356/month. Media : Lease-2015-final.pdf
- proposed lease: https://www.noisebridge.net/images/1/16/107_NoiseBridge_lease_draft_02.pdf
- location on Google Maps
- pictures from initial visit
- electrical panel, basement, and roof 360° pictures from our second visit
- Move-in Budget
- Access control on our floor is by your existing noisebridge key. All locks except for the glass front doors (which are usually unlocked) have been rekeyed to be the same as at 83c.
2169 Mission St
San Francisco, CA
- Initial visit: 2009-07-10
- Group visit & inspection: 2009-07-14
If we do move into 2169, these things should be done.
before September 1st
- notify Ahuva Jolish (83C landlord) that we will be vacating as of the end of September and not going month-to-month on our 83C lease.
- Contact insurance agents. Ask for quotes of $1MM general liability insurance (or whatever lease terms want). Current insurance is MIF Insurance, agent Pauline Nagata.
- Set up utilities for new space: trash, water, electricity, internet
- Set up cancellation date for Internets at 83c.
We have the keys! Moving day!
- Move all objects from 83c to 2169.
- Readdress the machines at 2169 Mission from 192.168.3.0/24 to 172.30.0.0/24.
- Update the wiki's front page to remove references to 83c and add pointers to the new space.
- Double-check that no items are left at 83c.
- Clean up 83C to bring it back to "normal wear & tear" so we get our deposit back.
- Change the lock on 83c.
- 12ft ceilings (approx)
- 5600sf quoted
- 3500lb freight elevator available from lobby
- $3600/mo 3yr lease quoted
- available now, would like us to move in 2009-08-01 or 2009-08-15; negotiable, but there's another tenant who is willing to start 2009-10-01 so if we don't preempt we lose the space.
- family owned, we talked to the son (seems like a nice guy with his shit together), they live in SF
- three stairwells plus front fire escape
- third floor of 3, 8 skylights (currently painted over), full floor
- access stairway shared with 2nd floor (which houses a garment manufacturing operation), with security gates on each floor.
- landlords OK with our membership structure and access philosophy
- no PGE gas lines in bldg
- concrete pillars with apparently wood frame floors (floor finished in mix of wood, linoleum, and tile)
- former sewing factory, tons of electrical distribution & comes with several Jukis!
- windows on Mission and on rear
- two tiny bathrooms
- many 8ft walls separating space are easily removed as we desire
- a few small full-height rooms, we would want to build out to our spec
- roof appears to be in reasonable shape
- roof access is through the space, available for antennas / repairs but not for general access (no roof deck or hottub)
- no HVAC
- has installed sprinklers, the landlord is going to have them serviced and certified before move-in
- utilities, garbage, etc are responsibility of tenant
- we are welcome to take out the existing dividing walls and build to suit
A search on SF's crime map of the area on Mission St between 16th St and 18th St (but largely not including 16th BART) has 51 incidents over the past 30 days:
6 assaults, 33 narcotics/drugs, 2 larceny/theft, 5 robberies, 3 vandalisms, and 2 vehicle thefts.
(I searched within 500 feet of the intersection of Mission St & 17th St which gave a near-perfect radius encompassing the walk from BART to this address, estimating the additional crime exposure we would have between this place and 83c)
- are property taxes responsibility of owner or of tenant? (is the lease NNN?)
- A copy of the proposed lease is in 83C in one of the membership binders in the kitchen cabinet. From my (Rachel's) reading of it, it's not triple Net; property taxes are not mentioned. We would be required to carry insurance but not, IIRC, against building issues. But we should doublecheck these things.
- is there a water heater?
- is there Comcast in the building?
- Comcast service is available for the building. Matt Petersen mentions no wiring in the MPOE but this can be fixed.
- what kind of ventilation is there for a kitchen, a shop, a photolab, and any other project that would require it?
- the front and rear window walls are easy to ventilate through. There are not vents in the roof and installing them would require a contractor -- not impossible, but a bit expensive. Adi 23:05, 10 July 2009 (PDT)
- how easy will it be to bring bikes in and out?
- Up two flights of stairs to the space, through a doorway. Easy to install bike racks as we choose. Adi 23:05, 10 July 2009 (PDT)
- what are the electric and water bills of the last tenant for a few months? we'll have less electricity use most likely but possibly more water.
- is the space wheelchair accessible?
- There is a freight elevator that goes from the street level to the space. It may or may not be ADA compliant, but as a practical matter it will enable wheelchair users to get upstairs. Adi 20:57, 12 July 2009 (PDT)
- is the elevator locked? Is it the sort of setup where a person who needs the elevator would have to call someone to bring the elevator down and up again from some alleyway? (as is the case at the Jon Sims Center) --Lizzard 16:16, 4 August 2009 (PDT)
- who pays for elevator maintenance?
- The landlords pay for elevator maintenance.
- how high can the lights be moved? (e.g. probably some code restriction from the sprinklers)
- Floor (Sai Emrys)
- deep gouge next to bathroom; possible water damage / rot
- rat hole in wall next to rear staircase
- large hole and water damage along base of exterior wall next to roof ladder
- many broken kitchen tiles
- wood floors throughout are sagging and uneven; possibly indicates damage to between-beams floor support structure
- water damage on wood floor next to DJ booth
- paper-mache covering base of one of large vertical pipes near roof ladder; possibly covering damage? doesn't seem like a good fix
- Windows (Christie)
This is the western-most built out room, with a size of 24'4" x 16'3".
This is the middle built out room. Dimensions 14'1" x 16'3".
This is the eastern-most built out room. It has no eastern wall, and instead leaves open a passage way (see map). From the west wall to the linoleum is about 15'. It is also 16'3" from its north-south walls.
Laying in a deep puddle of milky cum and stroking a clit that was bigger than the average penis was something Diane never thought would be a part of her day when she had woke up that morning. Neither did she think that her breasts would have blown up to the size of oversized beach balls would be in the cards either. But here she was hunched over in the middle of Mahmout's dorm room stroking her clot like she was milking a cow. Her gapping pussy was a frothy mess, her juices ran down her legs like a steady fountain. The rumble coming from Mahmout's engorged nut sack was loud enough to break her concentration. She looked over at the dark-skinned hunk and smiled. He was still half conscious, but his meaty log flared and lolled from side to side like an animal on it's back struggling to get upright. She reached over and ran her hands along the swollen length. "Oh poor baby. The guys are taking way too long and you need some relief. Let me help."
With a bit of effort, Diane was able to shuffle over to Mahmout and positioned herself alongside the anaconda snaking out from his groin. She rolled over on her side so that her breasts were stacked on top of each other like a stack of the biggest hotcakes on the planet. She smacked Mahmout on the leg to get him to wake up. "Come on big boy, you gotta help me out here. You gotta help me lift that fucking cock of yours so we can get it right in between these fat babies," she said patting her truly gigantic breast. Mahmout was still dazed but nodded in the affirmative.
It took longer than it should have but Mahmout's cock was finally nestled snuggly inside the enormous cleavage of Diane's fat tits. She rocked back and forth while furiously running her hands up along the portion of the shaft she could reach. She looked over her shoulder and saw that at least four feet of his cock still was left untouched. She scooted her body down a bit and with a couple of deft moves, wrapped her fat, meaty thighs around the portion of his cock right below the glans. With a cock that size, everything was super sensitive and the frenelum on Mahmout's cock was as sensitive as ever. As Diane churned her legs around his shaft, the sensations woke Mahmout right up. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," he moaned loudly as Diane started with the full body massage on his cock. The friction on her 7 inch clit felt mazing and she worked her legs feverishly in response to the overwhelming heat emanating from her gushing pussy. It only took 5 minutes of action before both of them erupted.
Mahmout's cock lurched and he screamed out in both pain and ecstasy. His cock looked like a fire hydrant as it sprayed thick nut juice from the fat head. Rope after rope of thick, milky cum blasted from his cock, each one larger than the rope before. Diane didn't even notice that Mahmout was cumming as she was cumming herself, the spray from her orgasm blasting out from her engorged and enormous pussy like a geyser. The hot juice sprayed everywhere as it splashed off of Mahmout's cock, the heat form it invigorating Mahmout's own ejaculation. Mahmout flailed his arms and his hand slapped against Diane's overgrown tit. He instinctively grabbed at the eighteen-inch nipple and squeezed; the sensation sent Diane reeling. "Fuck yes!" she screamed. "Pull em baby! Yesssssssss!" Mahmout had no idea what he was doing or what he was grabbing. He knew only that he needed to grab something to counteract the force of the ball draining cum he was in the middle of. He was in sensory overload and thought he was going to pass out. Diane's humped and banged her body against his cock as hard as she could. She bucked reached up over her head and pawed at the huge nuts that splayed underneath Mahmout's heavy appendage. She could feel the seminal vessels bulging and belching the monumental load up through the long urethra. She could hear the grumbling and churning even over her own screams and Mahmout's moans. After a full minute and a half, Mahmout's orgasm finally stopped, leaving him utterly and totally out of it. Diane however, still humped his cock like a frenzied dog, her pussy on fire.
Kevin and Terry walked in just as Mahmout passed out. Kevin couldn't believe what he was looking at. "Fuck man," he said stunned. "Looks like a bigger load than the last one." Terry nodded weakly. It wasn't the size of the load that had his attention, but the size of Diane's clit that had him wide eyed. See Build for historical information.