List of Wants and Needs as we look for a new space.
Add to these as you feel like it, and feel free to move them up and down the list; the top of the list is to be considered "most important" and the bottom of the list "least important," so if everybody moves things around we hope to come to some sort of consensus on priorities.
- 24x7 access
- At least 10' ceilings, preferably a loft so that part of the space is double-hight (for projection win)
- At least 3000 square feet of floor space (would love 4ksf or more, 5ksf would be great).
- under $4K for rent, should be < $1/sf.
- The shed must be
blue red orangemauve.
- < 1/4 mile from a BART station
- Safe neighborhood at night (i.e. 2am), or at least no worse than Wiese/16th.