|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 10:14, 29 April 2009
If you're interested in learning, reinforcing or teaching a natural language, please sign up here, indicating your fluency level.
Meeting at 6:00 for beginners on Thursdays, more advanced students are encouraged to come late.
- Christie 2 year study in high school, many years ago.
- Mitch I can sorta order food.
- Audrey I can have really basic conversations, very slowly.
- Jeffrey I've two years of German and can eek through very simplistic conversations.
- user:david415 I know nothing about this language.
- Stella Is rapidly losing what little knowledge she had of the language. Tends to speak in convoluted, pseudo-grammatical forms, when she speaks at all.
- Doug Invents bizzare, extraneous compound words to express ideas he does not know the correct word for. Which is all of them.
- Jacob I am able to converse about certain subjects. However, I cannot properly express my philosophic outlook speaking or in writing. My ability to read in German is quite limited.
- Skory Similar to Jacob, or at least used to be.
Basically, it'd be nifty, if advanced speakers did come later. My last class is May 7th, so we could start mid-May. Drop me an email, and let me know. To warm everybody up a bit, try this on for fun. It is called an Ohrwurm--a song that sticks in your head, um an ear-worm. Bad songs have this great ability to cement phrases, content and grammar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLTWTKpP7g0. Charlotte
here's a link to the Spanish workshop:
Spanish_learning_at_8:30 <---- this is the signup page
Mandarin Corner started around November 2008, but its current scheduling of 5pm Fridays doesn't seem to bring high levels of attendance. Rescheduling might help, or perhaps we have collectively lost interest...?