If you're interested in learning, reinforcing or teaching a natural language, please sign up here, indicating your fluency level.
Meeting at 6:00 for beginners on Thursdays, more advanced students are encouraged to come late.
- Christie 2 year study in high school, many years ago.
- Mitch I can sorta order food.
- Audrey I can have really basic conversations, very slowly.
- Jeffrey I've two years of German and can eek through very simplistic conversations.
- user:david415 I know nothing about this language.
- Jacob I am able to converse about certain subjects. However, I cannot properly express my philosophic outlook speaking or in writing. My ability to read in German is quite limited.
here's a link to the Spanish workshop:
Spanish_learning_at_8:30 <---- this is the signup page
Mandarin Corner started around November 2008, but its current scheduling of 5pm Fridays doesn't seem to bring high levels of attendance. Rescheduling might help, or perhaps we have collectively lost interest...?