Noisebridge is an infrastructure provider for technical-creative projects, collaboratively run by its members. We are incorporated as a non-profit educational corporation for public benefit. Read more about Noisebridge...
|We're located at:
OpenStreetMap - Google Maps
Two blocks South of 16th & Mission BART
|Five Minutes of Flail
April 29th, 20:00: An evening of five minute talks... whose presenters don't know what they're talking about until they get on stage
April 21st, 8 PM 8-bit music blasts by STARPAUSE SOUND SYSTEM and HARBOUR & MUSHEN! And at 9 PM: monochrom #26-34 phatzine release party! 500 pages of impossibility in an impossible universe! Come enjoy readings from the new monochrom publication! Special guest stars: V. Vale / SFSlim / David Fine / Jonathan Mann / Aestetix... 10:30: More chiptunes by STARPAUSE and friends
Events and Classes
E - Every week.
1st - Certain weeks, e.g. 1st week only.
-2nd - Except certain weeks, or other schedule exceptions.
- E 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm Noisebridge is open!
(We need someone to commit to opening/closing on Monday!)
- E 6:30 pm Circuit Hacking Monday -- learn electronics, and how to solder
- E 7:00 pm Noisebridge Weekly Meeting - Introducing new people and events to the space, general discussion, and decision-making on key issues. This is your space, folks. Come on out here in person to express what you think about what's going on with it! You can also join online via Jitsi.
- (Looking for a Wednesday host!)
- E 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm Space is open!
- E 6:00 pm NeurotechX SF hacknights, check on NeuroTechSF meetup, https://www.meetup.com/NeuroTechSF/
- 3rdE 8:00 pm to 9:00pm Five Minutes of Fame a.k.a. 5MoF - Ten 5min talks in an hour, on any topic on the 3rd Thursday of the month.
- TRASH NIGHT - Please take out all three large [trash] bins!! They are behind the front stairs.
- E 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm Open Open for FreeCodeCamp with Paul_H as host
- * E 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Open Open for Chess Meetup!
- * E 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm: Open We are open Friday evenings!
- E 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm Noisebridge is open! Come hack and we may stay open later
- August 14, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Art opening party for sailorhg's beautiful circuit hacking mural! There will be cookies shaped like electronic components! Mural is upstairs; eating and drinking on first floor outdoors only.
- August 21, 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm HackComedy! Comedy night run by Victor! Donations welcome! Details to come.
Want to host your event at Noisebridge? We like seeing classes and talks on interesting things pertaining to wide subject of hacking. Most of all we like seeing familiar faces, please participate in the space and our weekly Tuesday meetings to see if we're the right audience for what you want to share before announcing a new event. Additionally here are some Hosting an Event tips.
Getting Here: How to get from your location to our location.
The Neighborhood: Nearby restaurants and other businesses.
Vision: Our vision - what our space is all about!
Safety in the Space: What to do in case of an emergency.
Resources: Stuff in the space -- computer network & servers, project areas, tools, bulk orders from Digikey/McMaster/Mouser...
Library: Information pertaining to projects we're working on.
Concepts: A place to share your project ideas and to find like-minds.
Donate or Pay Dues: Here is where you can see how easy it is to Donate to Noisebridge or to pay your monthly Membership Dues.
House Keeping: Information on Housekeeping.
Identity: Logos, stickers, t-shirts and stuff.
Press Coverage: mentions of Noisebridge in the media (both blog and dead tree).
Hackerspace Infos: Howtos, Background, and friendly Hackerspaces elsewhere.
Board and Officers: Information about our formal organization.
Meetings every Tuesday at 8 PM US/Pacific at 2169 Mission St., San Francisco This meeting is for members and non-members alike, everyone is welcome. Agenda items tend to typically include introductions, updates on projects happening in the space and upcoming events. Meetings normally end with general socializing and in depth discussion of any topics brought up earlier. We try to keep the formal part under 1 hour and socialize the rest of the evening. Use the Meeting Notes Template to create a new agenda for next week.
- Prev: Meeting Notes 2010 04 20
- Next: Meeting Notes 2010 04 27
- ... (more in the Meeting Notes Archive)
Get in Touch
- Press: Please see our Press Kit - Includes press contacts, pictures, background info, etc.
- IRC channel - irc://chat.freenode.net/#noisebridge
- Mailinglist - Best way to keep informed of upcoming events
- Facebook group
- Call the red payphone +1 602 343 0532
- Legal Requests (information removal, etc)
Or just drop by the space. We're here almost all the time, although evenings are best.
Noisebridge is a non-profit 501(c)(3) educational membership organization, incorporated in the state of California.
(Part of our acceptance process involved answering several questions by the IRS examiner.)
Our bylaws are freely accesssible to all.
Noisebridge's EIN is 26-3507741.
Noisebridge is up! We began building Noisebridge in February 2007. Since December 2007 we've had regular Tuesday meetings, and as of October 1st 2008, we have had a physical space (we outgrew our first location and have been at our much larger second location since October 1st 2009). We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization as of July 2009, retroactive to October 2008.