|Noisebridge | About | Manual | Resources | Guilds | Events | Five Minutes of Fame | Meetings | Donate | Edit|
Noisebridge is a space for sharing, creation, collaboration, research, development, mentoring, and of course, learning. Come visit, work, and use our equipment free (but please donate when you can!)
Noisebridge is also more than a physical space; it's a community with roots extending around the world.
Noisebridge status: Closed until September, except for scheduled events.
WE FINALLY DID IT !!!
Many thanks to all of you who donated and
made our Indiegogo such a rousing success!!
OpenStreetMap - Google Maps
2 blocks South of 16th & Mission BART
What to know about coming to Noisebridge: Access policy.
Please see our events hosting page for suggestions on how to use Noisebridge for your event/class/workshop.
E - Every week.
1st 2nd 3rd 4th - Certain weeks, e.g. 1st week only.
-2nd - Except certain weeks, or other schedule exceptions.
S - Streaming with chat for remote attendees via Jitsi or Discord or both. Event hosts can find streaming instructions in the event how-to.
- E 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm Noisebridge is open!
(We need someone to commit to opening/closing on Monday!)
- E 6:30 pm Circuit Hacking Monday -- learn electronics, and how to solder
- E S 7:00 pm Noisebridge Weekly Meeting - Introducing new people and events to the space, general discussion, and decision-making on key issues. This is your space, folks. Come on out here in person to express what you think about what's going on with it! You can also join online via Jitsi.
- E S 7:00 pm Machine Learning AI and RL Meetup at Noisebridge until 9!
- E S 8:80 - 11:00 pm Gamebridge game development mentoring & coworking meetup for gamedev beginners and indies alike.
- E S 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm Do-ocratic Thursdays, where we come together to work on our task list found [here](https://github.com/noisebridge/buildout-capp/projects/1).
- E S 6:00 pm NeurotechX SF hacknights, check on NeuroTechSF meetup, https://www.meetup.com/NeuroTechSF/
- 3rd S 8:00 pm to 9:00pm Five Minutes of Fame a.k.a. 5MoF - Ten 5min talks in an hour, on any topic on the 3rd Thursday of the month.
- E TRASH NIGHT - Please take out all three large trash bins!! They are behind the front stairs.
- E 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm Open Open for FreeCodeCamp with Paul_H as host
- * E 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Open Open for Chess Meetup!
- * E 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm: Open We are open Friday evenings!
- E 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm Noisebridge is open! Come hack and we may stay open later
- August 14, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Art opening party for sailorhg's beautiful circuit hacking mural! There will be cookies shaped like electronic components! Mural is upstairs; eating and drinking on first floor outdoors only.
- August 21, 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm HackComedy! Comedy night run by Victor! Donations welcome! Details to come.
You don't need to be a member to participate in a class or workshop at Noisebridge!
Want to host your event at Noisebridge? We like seeing classes and talks on interesting things pertaining to various subjects of hacking. Most of all, we like seeing familiar faces. Please participate in the space and our weekly Tuesday meetings to see if we're the right audience for what you want to share before announcing a new event. Additionally, here are some Hosting an Event tips.
Intro Poster: How we explain ourselves to new visitors.
Resources: Stuff in the space -- computer network & servers, project areas, tools, bulk orders from Digikey/McMaster/Mouser.
Safety in the Space: What to do in case of an emergency.
Press Coverage: mentions of Noisebridge in the media (both blog and dead tree).
Identity: A collection of resources revolving around our identity and logo.
The Neighborhood: What's in the neighborhood around 2169 Mission
Hosting an Event at Noisebridge: Suggestions on how to use Noisebridge for your event/class/workshop.
Hackerspace Infos: Howtos, Background, and friendly Hackerspaces elsewhere.
Get in Touch
- Press: Please see our Press Kit - Includes press contacts, pictures, background info, etc.
- Contacts - General contact details for the space
- Mailinglist - Best way to keep informed of upcoming events
- IRC channel - irc://chat.freenode.net/#noisebridge
- Call the red payphone - This option is temporarily unavailable
- Legal Requests (information removal, etc)
- Here is our mailing address (different from our physical address):
2261 Market Street #235-A
San Francisco, CA 94114
- Or just drop by the space. We're open 24/7. New visitors should read up on getting in. all ages, all skill levels:
2169 Mission St, 3rd floor
San Francisco, CA 94110
Naomi: (continuing to read her screen) "Your flaccid length measurement is 10 inches and your mean girth is 7 inches. Your ---" Rubin: (interrupting) "Whoa! Your saying that my permanent soft is going to be 2 inches shy of a foot and as big around as a can of Febreeze?!?!" Naomi: (laughing) "Well I certainly hadn't thought about the Febreeze measurements but I would have to say yes - you are correct. Are you okay with this?"
Rubin thought for a long pause and held back shouting his excitement from the top of his lungs.
Rubin: "I'm more than okay with it Naomi! This is fucking fabulous! Please continue!" Naomi: "I'm sure you're excited. Well continuing on, your flaccid base girth will generally fluctuate based on typical, natural stimuli, like temperature, diet, etc. You can expect a range from anywhere in the neighborhood of 7 to 8 inches. Your scrotal circumference will vary greatly due to the same natural stimuli but your base measurement will be something I think you'll be pretty excited about. Recall our conversation about volleyballs?" Rubin: (holding back another shout of excitement) "You mean I'm going to have volleyball sized nads?" Naomi: (laughing) "Well not quite. Your total base circumference will be just shy of that at around 22 inches with each testicle roughly the size of a medium sized potato. Your adrenal glands and your testosterone levels are off the charts so I wouldn't be surprised if your testicles actually did reach 22 to 25 inches each in circumference."
Rubin still had Naomi on speaker so he got up and walked over to the bathroom mirror. He lifted his testicles up in each hand and noted how heavy each of them were. He estimated that they were indeed the size of large potatoes so he saw that there would be a slight decrease in size. He stroked his soft cock lightly and preened in front of the camera as Naomi continued.
Naomi: "As far as erect measurements, I've got to say I'm impressed with this being barely two weeks in. Your base erect length will be roughly 15 inches and your mean erect girth will be about 8 inches, with your base girth fluctuating between 8 and 8.5 inches. Like I said, very impressive."
Rubin began stroking his cock harder now, coaxing himself to erection. Listening to Naomi speak on how big his cock was and how much bigger it was going to be was an immense turn on for him and he felt compelled to jack off. Rubin had to put the phone on mute so that Naomi wouldn't hear his moans and groans as he stretched and pulled on his gigantic dong.
Naomi: "One thing that you will certainly need to be mindful of is your ejaculate levels. Your specimen from the milker was quite sizeable and it will only get larger as you go along. So daily discharge would be something that you and your wife may want to discuss."
Rubin stopped to quickly catch his breath so he could ask a question. He took the phone off mute.
Rubin: "So what exactly does that mean? Are you saying that I need to come a lot?" Naomi: "Yes.And I would dare say that you will need to discharge several times a day, Rubin. I anticipate that the high protein levels, in conjunction with your soaring T-levels I'm seeing will make it nearly impossible for you to go more than maybe 5-6 hours at a time before you will need to ejaculate again. I would actually recommend more - as much as you can stand. We have another gentleman, not nearly as big as you, but with the same protein and hormone profile and he ejaculates roughly every 3 hours, through either sex or masturbation." Rubin: (pausing from stroking his iron hard erection) "Seriously? Every 3 hours?" Naomi: "Sure, I would say that would be a good starting point."
Rubin stroked his cock harder and faster as he could feel his nuts pulsing in anticipation at the thought of having to release so many times a day. His cock surged in his hands and the thick root pulsed. He let out a groan louder than he intended and Naomi heard him on the other end.
Naomi: Well it sounds as if you are well on your way to one of those releases right now. Sure wish I could help you out over there. (she paused to listen to Rubin beat his meat). I'll leave you to it then. Bye for now."
Rubin heard the line click dead and his mind was a flurry of thought. "Did I just hear her right and she said she wished she could help me cum?" Rubin thought to himself. "Whoa," he groaned as his mind focused on the image of Naomi walking down the hallway of the clinic in the tight one piece mini dress that barely contained her massive boobs. His cock lurched in his hands and Rubin could feel the boil of the hot liquid churning at the base of his cock. He had no idea how long it would be before setient and epsas would get back but he didn't know if he could last much longer.
Noisebridge is closed until September, in order to put our final repairs, updates, retrofits, etc. into place.
We began building Noisebridge in February 2007. Since December 2007 we've had regular Tuesday meetings, and rented our first physical space as of October 1st 2008. We quickly outgrew our first space and have been at our much larger 5,200 square-foot second location since October 1st 2009. We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization as of July 2009, retroactive to October 2008.