Noisebridge runs on donations! Please spread the word: sign up for a $10, $30, $60, or $80 monthly donation.
We are Noisebridge. Noisebridge is a 5,200 square-foot, San Francisco hackerspace for technical-creative projects, doocratically run by everyone. We are a non-profit educational institution intended for public benefit. Everyone is welcome to use our many resources. Find others to create with, help with your projects & help others with their projects. Read more about Noisebridge or watch a short video.
We are committed to providing a safe space to work, learn, and play. Please read and understand our anti-harassment policy and community standards. Typical "open hours" are from 11:00am-10:00pm every day, as long as someone is in the space and able to answer the door.
Noisebridge is facing rent increase. We are raising money on Patreon to meet our increased needs of $14,000 per month, to match operating expenses for a the new rent and increases in upkeep. Consider donating here.
Noisebridge status: Closed until September, except for scheduled events.
WE FINALLY DID IT !!!
Many thanks to all of you who donated and
made our Indiegogo such a rousing success!!
OpenStreetMap - Google Maps
2 blocks South of 16th & Mission BART
What to know about coming to Noisebridge: Access policy.
Please see our events hosting page for suggestions on how to use Noisebridge for your event/class/workshop.
Not all events make it onto this calendar. And some of the listings here may be out of date.
Many events only make it to the Discussion or Announcements mailing lists, IRC, our Noisebridge Meetup page <https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge>, or in person at Tuesday meetings. Best of all, Noisebridge is about people getting together at the space in San Francisco to do stuff. DO pay attention, as some eventSs just arise organically from the bottom up!
Want to host your event at Noisebridge? We like seeing classes and talks on interesting things pertaining to various subjects of hacking. Most of all, we like seeing familiar faces. Please participate in the space and our weekly Tuesday meetings to see if we're the right audience for what you want to share before announcing a new event. Additionally, please see our events hosting page for suggestions on how to use Noisebridge for your event/class/workshop.
Resources For Hosting Events
Upcoming Events edit
Saturday, October 12th, 12:00 – 14:00, -- G|O|D|W|A|F|F|L|E||N|O|I|S|E||P|A|N|C|A|K|E|S
Which will be more comedic?? Probably Coconut pancakes again har-de-ha.
full line grunt:
Beast Nest Gendreau/Mazawa’s Glandboom Love Laser in a Strontium Thong Eric Glick Rieman Mother Woolly Mary’s Guillotine
NOON UNTIL 2PM SHARP!!!
vegan pancakes served.
Recurring Events edit
E - Every week.
1st - Certain weeks, e.g. 1st week only.
-2nd - Except certain weeks, or other schedule exceptions.
- E Take Out the Trash Night - Be sure to put bins out by midnight as the trash truck comes between 1:30 to 2:30am.
- 2nd 6:00pm to 8:00 pm Make:SF Project Build Hello Makers, We continue our maker journey and our December MeetUp will be at the historic NoiseBridge! We'll have our usual selection of projects. Each one is merely $10, and you take it home with you after you build it with our gear. December we have an additional food project. If you have your own project or idea, bring it! First timers and skilled makers come to this meetup and its always fun and informative. RSVP to our Meetup page and I will connect you with the info on how you too can be excellent at NoiseBridge.  Mondays are very busy at NoiseBridge. We predict you will return to NoiseBridge soon for their classes. Diana 271-4286.
- 3rd Mondays is the original Circuit Hacking Mondays. Learn to solder! And make cool things with electronics. People can bring kits-for-purchase to make cool, hackable things for all skill levels that you can bring home after you make them! Many designed for absolute beginners! Bring your own projects to hack! Bring things to fix! All ages. All are welcome! See the Discuss list and the Announce list for weekly updates.
- E 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm Intermediate Python with PyClass - Crash course in the Python standard library. Monday session is held in Church Classroom.
- E 8:00 pm Noisebridge Weekly Meeting - Introducing new people and events to the space, general discussion, and decision-making on key issues. This is your space, folks. Come on out here in person to express what you think about what's going on with it!
- E 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm - Whiteboarding & Algorithms Workshop - Wednesday Edition - Let's practice whiteboarding, algorithms, and other interviewing techniques together!! =D This event will be in the Hackitorium!! ^_^ (This is also a support group for job
- E 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm Dream Team Neuro Hackery - EEG research & development project with general interest in sleep, dreaming, creative intelligence, and many loosely related topics such as: neurophysiology, signal processing, cognitive neuroscience, and (especially) hacking code and devices for data acquisition and analysis. Join us at the CollaborationStation (near the Hackatorium). Expect general discussion around 8 PM - usually moving along by 9 PM to focus on more technical aspects of current project.
- E 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm Gamebridge Unityversity Digital Art Wednesdays - Beginner-friendly game development class and meetup, learn and share 2D/3D art. We will explore a variety of tools and techniques for digital visual art creation. Learn how to mentor and help teach game dev. (@ the Noise Square Table).
- E Trash Night -- Round Two - Take out the trash for Friday morning! Do it by midnight as truck comes ~1:30am to 2:30am.
- 3rdE 8:00 pm to 9:00pm Five Minutes of Fame a.k.a. 5MoF - Ten 5min talks in an hour, on any topic on the 3rd Thursday of the month.
- lastE 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM -- Queer Game Dev Meetup (QGDM) in the Noisebridge HackItorium -- Come check out the next Queer Game Dev Meetup, in the Mission District in San Francisco. Here you will find other queer game devs, game-making enthusiasts, and be a part of an inclusive community that welcomes everyone who is interested in creating games. With language support in English, Español, and Português!
- E 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm Gamebridge Unityversity Game Dev Thursdays - Beginner-friendly game development class and meetup, learn and share C# Unity coding, 2D/3D design, and writing. Learn how to mentor and help teach game dev. (Church classroom).
- 3rd Friday Noisebridge Gaming Archivists Meetup 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm -- Come play, fix, mod retro consoles. Create and play is our motto! If you like video games, this is the place for you.
- E 7:00 pm to 8:00 am Hacknights happens every friday rain or shine, its the magical night when Noisebridge is open to the public ALL NIGHT LONG!! Meet in Hackitorium RSVP by following this link https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/254878863/
- E 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm Technology & Computerology & Systemology --- Technology: The study of creating, use, evolution and history of things. Computerology: The study of computers, or any kind of work with computers; computing. Systemology: The study and evolution of systems.
- E 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm FUN Tutoring in Church or CollaborationStation
- 3rd (paused for now but starting back up after Noisebridge moves, then running until October 26, 2019)E 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM -- Saturday Afternoon Figure Drawing! -- Come draw with us! Sketchboard Community is an affordable figure drawing meetup, hosted at various venues that support artists with live music and some art supplies provided! 1 model, long poses, with a few gesture poses in the first hour. Noisebridge aim to provide a space for people to hack, create, learn, and explore in a safe, welcoming, and accessible environment. Entry is a $5-25 sliding scale donation and go towards paying models, musicians, organizers & the venues. If you can't pay $, please help volunteer, promote, or bring friends so we can keep the event affordable & accessible! You can also sign up to volunteer via eventbrite. All mediums are welcomed, but please being a tarp is you plan on using oil or any water soluble medium or graphite. We provide some art supplies, easels, and tables for your use. This is a supportive, body-positive, creative space for people of all ages, identities, and experience levels. Any questions, please ask Brittany or Natalie: email@example.com
- E 11:00 am to 1:00 pm Sunday Morning iOS Peer Lab Meetup - iOS Meetup for people want to hack together. Feel free to do whatever you want: work on your project, ask and teach each other, have a chat with folks. Please check out iOS Peer Lab Meetup page for upcoming schedule. https://www.meetup.com/iOS-peer-lab/
- E 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm (times are still experimental until we find out what users like) - Whiteboarding & Algorithms Workshop - Weekend Edition - Let's practice whiteboarding, algorithms, and other interviewing techniques together!! =D This is a more structured version than the Wednesday version. Hosted by Bernice & Ishan. This event will be in the Hackitorium!! ^_^ (This is also a support group for job-hunters.)
- alternating weekly 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm -- 101 Intro to Ableton Live in the Hackitorium. Anyone with an interest in making music on their computer is welcome to participate. All welcome, no experience necessary.
- alternating monthly 1:00 pm Monthly Lock Sport Collaboration: Come learn how to pick locks and learn more about them with the SF Bay Area chapter of TOOOL. The group meets on alternating months at Noisebridge and in San Jose. Check the [httpsS://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tooolsf TOOOL SF announcement list] for details.
- alternating weekly 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm - audioChurch Potluck by Gnar Center - is a great 90 minutes in which to share your audio or video project! Instruments, Projects, Pre-recorded Music, Software and Hardware are fine! Bring a snack + project to share, or just hang out. See our meetup, facebook or official Event page for details
You don't need to be a member to participate in a class or workshop at Noisebridge!
Want to host your event at Noisebridge? We like seeing classes and talks on interesting things pertaining to various subjects of hacking. Most of all, we like seeing familiar faces. Please participate in the space and our weekly Tuesday meetings to see if we're the right audience for what you want to share before announcing a new event. Additionally, here are some Hosting an Event tips.
Intro Poster: How we explain ourselves to new visitors.
Resources: Stuff in the space -- computer network & servers, project areas, tools, bulk orders from Digikey/McMaster/Mouser.
Safety in the Space: What to do in case of an emergency.
Press Coverage: mentions of Noisebridge in the media (both blog and dead tree).
Identity: A collection of resources revolving around our identity and logo.
The Neighborhood: What's in the neighborhood around 2169 Mission
Hosting an Event at Noisebridge: Suggestions on how to use Noisebridge for your event/class/workshop.
Hackerspace Infos: Howtos, Background, and friendly Hackerspaces elsewhere.
Get in Touch
- Press: Please see our Press Kit - Includes press contacts, pictures, background info, etc.
- Contacts - General contact details for the space
- Mailinglist - Best way to keep informed of upcoming events
- IRC channel - irc://chat.freenode.net/#noisebridge
- Call the red payphone - This option is temporarily unavailable
- Legal Requests (information removal, etc)
- Here is our mailing address (different from our physical address):
2261 Market Street #235-A
San Francisco, CA 94114
- Or just drop by the space. We're open 24/7. New visitors should read up on getting in. all ages, all skill levels:
2169 Mission St, 3rd floor
San Francisco, CA 94110
Naomi: (continuing to read her screen) "Your flaccid length measurement is 10 inches and your mean girth is 7 inches. Your ---" Rubin: (interrupting) "Whoa! Your saying that my permanent soft is going to be 2 inches shy of a foot and as big around as a can of Febreeze?!?!" Naomi: (laughing) "Well I certainly hadn't thought about the Febreeze measurements but I would have to say yes - you are correct. Are you okay with this?"
Rubin thought for a long pause and held back shouting his excitement from the top of his lungs.
Rubin: "I'm more than okay with it Naomi! This is fucking fabulous! Please continue!" Naomi: "I'm sure you're excited. Well continuing on, your flaccid base girth will generally fluctuate based on typical, natural stimuli, like temperature, diet, etc. You can expect a range from anywhere in the neighborhood of 7 to 8 inches. Your scrotal circumference will vary greatly due to the same natural stimuli but your base measurement will be something I think you'll be pretty excited about. Recall our conversation about volleyballs?" Rubin: (holding back another shout of excitement) "You mean I'm going to have volleyball sized nads?" Naomi: (laughing) "Well not quite. Your total base circumference will be just shy of that at around 22 inches with each testicle roughly the size of a medium sized potato. Your adrenal glands and your testosterone levels are off the charts so I wouldn't be surprised if your testicles actually did reach 22 to 25 inches each in circumference."
Rubin still had Naomi on speaker so he got up and walked over to the bathroom mirror. He lifted his testicles up in each hand and noted how heavy each of them were. He estimated that they were indeed the size of large potatoes so he saw that there would be a slight decrease in size. He stroked his soft cock lightly and preened in front of the camera as Naomi continued.
Naomi: "As far as erect measurements, I've got to say I'm impressed with this being barely two weeks in. Your base erect length will be roughly 15 inches and your mean erect girth will be about 8 inches, with your base girth fluctuating between 8 and 8.5 inches. Like I said, very impressive."
Rubin began stroking his cock harder now, coaxing himself to erection. Listening to Naomi speak on how big his cock was and how much bigger it was going to be was an immense turn on for him and he felt compelled to jack off. Rubin had to put the phone on mute so that Naomi wouldn't hear his moans and groans as he stretched and pulled on his gigantic dong.
Naomi: "One thing that you will certainly need to be mindful of is your ejaculate levels. Your specimen from the milker was quite sizeable and it will only get larger as you go along. So daily discharge would be something that you and your wife may want to discuss."
Rubin stopped to quickly catch his breath so he could ask a question. He took the phone off mute.
Rubin: "So what exactly does that mean? Are you saying that I need to come a lot?" Naomi: "Yes.And I would dare say that you will need to discharge several times a day, Rubin. I anticipate that the high protein levels, in conjunction with your soaring T-levels I'm seeing will make it nearly impossible for you to go more than maybe 5-6 hours at a time before you will need to ejaculate again. I would actually recommend more - as much as you can stand. We have another gentleman, not nearly as big as you, but with the same protein and hormone profile and he ejaculates roughly every 3 hours, through either sex or masturbation." Rubin: (pausing from stroking his iron hard erection) "Seriously? Every 3 hours?" Naomi: "Sure, I would say that would be a good starting point."
Rubin stroked his cock harder and faster as he could feel his nuts pulsing in anticipation at the thought of having to release so many times a day. His cock surged in his hands and the thick root pulsed. He let out a groan louder than he intended and Naomi heard him on the other end.
Naomi: Well it sounds as if you are well on your way to one of those releases right now. Sure wish I could help you out over there. (she paused to listen to Rubin beat his meat). I'll leave you to it then. Bye for now."
Rubin heard the line click dead and his mind was a flurry of thought. "Did I just hear her right and she said she wished she could help me cum?" Rubin thought to himself. "Whoa," he groaned as his mind focused on the image of Naomi walking down the hallway of the clinic in the tight one piece mini dress that barely contained her massive boobs. His cock lurched in his hands and Rubin could feel the boil of the hot liquid churning at the base of his cock. He had no idea how long it would be before setient and epsas would get back but he didn't know if he could last much longer.
Noisebridge is closed until September, in order to put our final repairs, updates, retrofits, etc. into place.
We began building Noisebridge in February 2007. Since December 2007 we've had regular Tuesday meetings, and rented our first physical space as of October 1st 2008. We quickly outgrew our first space and have been at our much larger 5,200 square-foot second location since October 1st 2009. We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization as of July 2009, retroactive to October 2008.