Noisebridge is an infrastructure provider for technical-creative projects, collaboratively run by its members. We are incorporated as a non-profit educational corporation for public benefit. Read more about Noisebridge...
Upcoming Planned Events
- Thursday 2009-05-21 - Five Minutes of Fame
- Saturday & Sunday 2009-05-30 & 31 - Maker Faire 2009 - get a free pass: sign up to help at the Noisebridge booth and/or bring your project!
- The unofficial Google calendar for Noisebridge
- Friday 2009-05-22 - Software Reverse Engineering Workshop *POSTPONED until further notice*
- Circuit Hacking Mondays - Weekly workshop to solder stuff! Learn how to solder from some of the best out there.
- PyClass - Learn how to program using the Python programming language.
- Tuesday Noisebridge Weekly Meeting - Happening every Tuesday at 8PM. Introducing new people to the space and general discussion.
- Wednesday Machine Learning - Weekly get-together about Machine Learning.
- Professional VFX Compositing With Adobe After Effects - Learn how to create photo realistic visual effects composites using After Effects. 7-10pm
- Science, Engineering & Design Huddle - Weekly group to discuss design approach, share techniques, and solve any problem you may be having with your project(s). 7pm
- Sunday Cyborg Group - 11AM (sorry) weekly gathering to work on projects like artificial senses (just go click the link)
Vision: Our vision - what our space is all about!
Safety in the Space: What to do in case of an emergency.
Infrastructure: Stuff we provide -- servers, bulk parts orders from Digikey/McMaster/Mouser, project spaces, specialized tools.
Library: Information pertaining to projects we're working on.
Concepts: A place to share your project ideas and to find like-minds.
Donate or Pay Dues: Here is where you can see how easy it is to Donate to Noisebridge or to pay your monthly Membership Dues.
Hackerspace Infos: Howtos, Background, and friendly Hackerspaces elsewhere.
Board and Officers: Information about our formal organization.
Meetings every Tuesday at 8 PM US/Pacific at 83 C Wiese St. This meeting is for members and non-members alike, everyone is welcome. Agenda items tend to typically include introductions, updates on projects happening in the space and upcoming events. Meetings normally end with general socializing and in depth discussion of any topics brought up earlier.
Get in Touch
- IRC channel - irc://chat.freenode.net/#noisebridge
- Mailinglist - Best way to keep informed of upcoming events
- Facebook group
- Legal Requests (information removal, etc)
Or just drop by the space. We're here almost all the time, although evenings are best.
Noisebridge is up! We began building Noisebridge in Feb 2007. Since December 2007 we've had regular Tuesday meetings, and as of October 1st 2008, we have a physical space. We are currently awaiting our 501(c)(3) status.