Noisebridge is an infrastructure provider for technical-creative projects, collaboratively run by its members.
Vision: Our vision - what our space is all about!
Infrastructure: Stuff we provide (online/offline)
Organizational: Our organizational decision-making page
Library: Information pertaining to projects we're working on.
Potential Locations: Scouting for the right location!
Finances: How to finance it.
CI: Our "Corporate" Identity (Logos, stickers, t-shirts and stuff)
Hackerspace Infos: Howtos, Background, and friendly Hackerspaces elsewhere
- Meetings (almost) every Tuesday, generally at 8 PM US/Pacific
- Next meeting: Tuesday 2008-04-08, place: Rachel's -- 3435 Cesar Chavez #211, ring 051 at the main entrance (cross street is Valencia)
- Last week's meeting notes: Meeting Notes 2008 03 18.
- ... (more in the Meeting Notes Archive)
- Our first Hardware Sprint: Brain Machine making workshop: Saturday, 2008-02-16, 221 Pine St., 6th floor