Revision as of 06:02, 6 July 2011 by 22.214.171.124 (adding link to wikipedia fiscal sponsorship article)
Noisebridge wants to run some Tor nodes. We have a bunch of sysadmins and Tor admins who want to run the system, and we have a bunch of donors who want to give Noisebridge money to run Tor nodes.
Current consensus request
- a @noisebridge.net email address
- a wiki page describing the project (perhaps this one, once we are up and running)
- a Wells Fargo bank account under the Noisebridge nonprofit account
- a Paypal account to accept donations.
- Kelly would like the Noisebridge Tor project to designate a specific individual as financial officer for the Noisebridge Tor project, to be responsible for the bank account and provide periodic reports.
- Kelly would like a summary of why the above scenario is the best, comparing and contrasting other scenarios:
- a Noisebridge Paypal account not connected to any bank account
- a Noisebridge Paypal account connected to a non-Noisebridge bank account
- a non-Noisebridge Paypal account (connected to a bank account or not)
- WePay account with bank account
- WePay account with no bank account
- bank account with bank other than Wells Fargo