Day to day operations at Noisebridge are handled by participation but some official business is handled by the secretariat and emergencies call for safety procedures. We have regular finances reports during meetings.
- Secretariat - The really important things that keep us legal
- House keeping - Weekly chores and other vitals
- Access Control - Discussion about how physical access is handled
- Stickers - The ubiquitous stickers and how to restock our supply
- Opening and closing the space
- Finances - The one social construct we're still party to