Sunday, november 16th, 3:00PM.
Anyone who already has minimal electronics experiance. If you've built even very basic circuits before, you're probably fit for this class.
We will have three oscilloscopes for the class. Six people can work in teams of two. If someone can lend an oscilloscope for the class, we can have 8 people. Please sign up below and write something about what you want to learn so I can better target the class.
- slot 1
- slot 2
- slot 3
- slot 4
- slot 5
- slot 6
Topics to be covered include:
- Basics: how a CRT scope works
- Probe selection and calibration
- Measuring a constant voltage
- Changing voltages: triggering, AC versus DC coupling
- Looking at multiple signals
- Measuring complex signals: more triggering techniques.
You'll work in pairs analyzing various aspects of a simple 555 oscilator circuit and an EL wire driver.